Any bullet other than Nosler

Nobody has been on a harder Nosler rant than I have. As a long time Nosler hunter/loader/shooter I have let my feelings of disappointment air out on this forum especially with their no response. Recently I was able to purchase some 140's for my 7-08 and have enough 160's for my .280AI. I got so frustrated I started shooting Hammers which are great to develop a load and Bergers which are accurate and fast. I still will have a few other loads available due to their lack of production and will have Hammets and Berger ready to hunt! I get it!

AB's are a great bullet. I've been using them for decades. There are a number of good options out there and trying new pills gives me an excuse to shoot more. Bergers, Hammers, and Hornady have filled any gap during shortages. I don't get hung up on one particular bullet any more. Come hunting season I will always have a stash of known loads with favorite bullets to carry me through.

I have a few Accubonds left but like the above posts I switched to Hammer as they are ALWAYS in stock.
Steve promised that he and Brian are trying their best to make sure they never run out of Hammers and disappoint hunters like Nosler has done.
There are other custom bullet makers out there but I'm too happy with Hammer to try them now.

I am done looking for Nosler Accubonds I really like the nosler but I'm ready to move on to something that is some what available at some point Loading for 6.5 prc and 7 mag 140-160 gr mainly deer hunting 500 600 yd max
I have had good results with the Berger's Limit kills but good so far. sad to have a great product in such a limited supply. Even before the insanity start with components i had trouble getting nosler
The 140 and 156 Berger for the 6.5 PRC and 140, 150 (168, 175, and 180) Berger for the 7MM RM is precisely what you need for your range. They are available, but they go quickly for a reason. Every day a product sits on the shelves is a profit margin realized for the distributor/manufacturer - just-in-time manufacturing/activity-based costing.

Last edited:
I am done looking for Nosler Accubonds I really like the nosler but I'm ready to move on to something that is some what available at some point Loading for 6.5 prc and 7 mag 140-160 gr mainly deer hunting 500 600 yd max

For the 7mm Rem Mag the 162gr SST is a great bullet, have used it on 280 Rem, 7 SAUM and the 7mm Rem Mag with great results.

No bullet blow up, it holds together well from deer to elk. Does more damage than accubonds and I've seen them available often.