Nosler NEW 150 grain .277 cal bullet

Raudy707

I see Nosler released a new 150 grain Accubond bullet and was wondering if anyone has had a chance to try them out? This is not the LR model but the normal tried and true Accubond. Should be a nice addition for 270 shooters with a B.C around .515 to .525. Has anyone got their hands on any yet?

I saw those too, it makes a lot of sense to me. For the longest time the 150 inter bond was the only bullet of this nature, the ablr being much much softer in keeping with its stated purpose. Probably won't buy any ever tho. The accubonds, and all Nosler bullets, are just getting ridiculous in price, at least here in Canada. I can buy federal trophy bonded tips for cheaper for crying out loud and if you need a tough bullet that still mushrooms reliably they're a lot better in my opinion

I saw those too, it makes a lot of sense to me. For the longest time the 150 inter bond was the only bullet of this nature, the ablr being much much softer in keeping with its stated purpose. Probably won't buy any ever tho. The accubonds, and all Nosler bullets, are just getting ridiculous in price, at least here in Canada. I can buy federal trophy bonded tips for cheaper for crying out loud and if you need a tough bullet that still mushrooms reliably they're a lot better in my opinion
Calvin can you order off Shooter Pro Shop? I buy 1000s of Nosler bullets off this site for usually 50% off. Over runs and "blemished" bullets. Partition and Accubonds in the 16 to 23 dollar range and ballistic tips 10 to 18 bucks. I also purchased all my E-tips this year for my 25-06 and 270 for like $16.50. Huge savings. The bullets shoot well and I have never noticed any major issues like broken tips or anything. Go take a look when you get a chance. Might find a deal that works for you.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.