Any accuracy difference between push feed and CRF actions?

I was shown a 375 H & H Mag in a 20" barrel being built for a guide in Alaska. Which I felt that was good for close in action or work with the Brown Bears there. Now I am not going to hunt the Big 5 in Africa or whatever dangers game. So what the push feed action has to do with break action I don't know. Back in the day there wasn't much in bolt action in very large bore either. I felt this was on head spacing, and possible difference in reguards to accuracies or grouping. Which I agree with. There has been a lot of writting on bumping the case shoulder, and seating primers. The only thing is by the time you have your cases fireformed you'll need to have the barrel rechamber or close there too due to barrel erosion.
From what I have read. That precision rifles for competitions in mid-size cartridges the ersoion is between 0.004-0.007 per 100 rounds fired.
So do we get a second action and shorten barrel to fireform the case?

Wrong answer. I have hunted a lot in Alaska and Zimbabwe. There have been many instances of failures from push feed rifles with disasterous results. You will be hard pressed to find a model 700 or A Bolt in the hands of a professional hunter or those of us who have hunted these places more than a couple of times. This said, a push feed is probably just fine for backyard whitetail hunters and of course many, many animals are killed quite dead with push feed rifles. I just prefer the "better mouse trap" because I can and know the difference. Most don't really understand how the two mechanisms are vastly different.
I have shot grizzly and brown bears in AK with a push feed. Hunted in Tanzania four times, Namibia four times, and Zim once. Shot a lion in Tanz (that means it wasn't a pen raised South African one) with a push feed 700 and both my leopards. All of my buff, hippo, and elephant were shot with a CRF .416 but I wouldn't hesitate to use a push feed on them either.

Now, back to the topic...I prefer push feed for precision builds but one of my most accurate rifles is a Mod 70 in a factory laminated stock with a Benchmark barrel. Who would have thought?

I have shot grizzly and brown bears in AK with a push feed. Hunted in Tanzania four times, Namibia four times, and Zim once. Shot a lion in Tanz (that means it wasn't a pen raised South African one) with a push feed 700 and both my leopards. All of my buff, hippo, and elephant were shot with a CRF .416 but I wouldn't hesitate to use a push feed on them either.

Now, back to the topic...I prefer push feed for precision builds but one of my most accurate rifles is a Mod 70 in a factory laminated stock with a Benchmark barrel. Who would have thought?
Say it aint so

I've seen no practical difference in the accuracy of CRF vs push feed as far as hunting rifle for big game. MOA accuracy or better Can be had with either design. The most accurate rifles I've owned are push feed varminters.
CRF is very convenient at the bench in that you can slowly cycle the action and simply pick the spent round out of the receiver.
CRF has more nostalgia for me. As a young fellow back in the 1960s I remember every deer hunter I knew wanted or owned a M70. It was the standard by which others were compared and when Win. changed to push feed in '64 it caused quite a stir in the gun world.
It took me awhile to warm up to a push feed but now after five + decades of using them without a problem I'm completely comfortable with the push feed.

To each their own. I think Jack O'Conner hunted almost everything with a 270 across the world. I tried to look up what he shot over the years. It does say he shot Griz with his 270.
I see that he knew his rifle very well. I did or set up with my 25/06 doing about the same thing for ranges out to 500yds. The only great different was I use a duplex scope and determine my ranges by how the animal filled the scope. Knowing how the animal looked in the scope at different distances. The other was I held my shooting ranges to 500 yds. Didn't need a range finer. I did move to a range finder until I changed to bow hunting. That another story.