Announcing the New Hammer HHT

This initial line we designed to fit factory mags and saami oal lengths. We will continue to design bullets that are longer for their weight with more aggressive form. Also, without having shot them over the bc system, I want to be conservative so the peanut gallery can't find something to call me out on. We have shot several diff ones over the Oehler 89 and I used that form factor to estimate the bc on them. They should be very close.
Make sure you dot your i's and cross you t's, this is a hard crowd to please.

So you have said that the bullets come with the tip off and the customer must install the tip--'
have these bullets been shot both ways? With and without the tip?
if so, how does the terminal effect on the animal compare with tip vs without tip?

Will you have a new HHT reloading thread?

I think you said the HHT will be similar reloading to the HH, does that mean " normal" powders as apposed to faster burning powders that the AHH uses?

Hey Steve, currently shoot a 300 win mag with 210 grain and 220 grain. Which new hammer HHT would you recommend? Would like to try them. Are you open today Monday memorial Day I'm local. Stopped in and bought from you before. Let me know if you can Thanks

So you have said that the bullets come with the tip off and the customer must install the tip--'
have these bullets been shot both ways? With and without the tip?
if so, how does the terminal effect on the animal compare with tip vs without tip?

Will you have a new HHT reloading thread?

I think you said the HHT will be similar reloading to the HH, does that mean " normal" powders as apposed to faster burning powders that the AHH uses?
Do you want to take all the fun out of self experimentation? 😆