New .338 Cal-210gr Hammer HHT

Has anybody noticed how much accuracy (if any) has been gained using the tipped version vs the non tipped? If there is improvement in accuracy, I'm assuming it's farther down range. Also, do the tips add to the B.C.? I'm getting such great accuracy with the non tipped HH's. Thanks for the input.
I can't say that I see better accuracy tipped or not. Generally all of the Hammers are super easy. It feels like the tips have been very accurate. I think that is just because we have not run into a problem child rifle with them yet. So, two years into working with them, I am going to ride the fence on the accuracy. Yes the tips add a bit to the bc. I would say more to the smaller calibers than the bigger ones. My big things with the tips is they protect the meplat from accidental damage that could cause a bullet failure and they are showing a larger more consistent wound channel at the low to mid range impact velocities. Above 3k fps impacts they are very close to the same as the Hammer Hunters. They will open a bit more quickly than the Hammer Hunter at high vel.

I can't say that I see better accuracy tipped or not. Generally all of the Hammers are super easy. It feels like the tips have been very accurate. I think that is just because we have not run into a problem child rifle with them yet. So, two years into working with them, I am going to ride the fence on the accuracy. Yes the tips add a bit to the bc. I would say more to the smaller calibers than the bigger ones. My big things with the tips is they protect the meplat from accidental damage that could cause a bullet failure and they are showing a larger more consistent wound channel at the low to mid range impact velocities. Above 3k fps impacts they are very close to the same as the Hammer Hunters. They will open a bit more quickly than the Hammer Hunter at high vel.
Thanks for the helpful info. I shoot a few different bullets off season and if I'm questioning my rifle, I will shoot my HH loads and they will tell the truth. The 120HH shoots better than any other load/combo in my 7mm-08 and the 143's and 160's are shooting excellent in my 280AI's and 7SAUM. I just cannot imagine much better accuracy with tips. Keep Hammering!