New 180gr Hammer HHT

could someone please share the link to the latest compilation of loads for the Hammer HHT bullets? Just starting to assemble some components for a new 300 Win Mag (with 1:9 twist - supposedly - haven't verified that yet).
I'd like to test some of the new tipped Hammers.
Thanks in advance!
Stretch

Any of you that ordered this bullet, there may be a stability issue. I pulled it down from the website, for now, and we are going to do some testing at sea level in cold temperatures to make sure it is or isn't an issue. Assuming there is an issue, as soon as we have it resolved, I will be sending replacements to everyone that has purchased them. I am very sorry that we jumped the gun. These long bullets defy the stability calculators and drive me nuts!

Any of you that ordered this bullet, there may be a stability issue. I pulled it down from the website, for now, and we are going to do some testing at sea level in cold temperatures to make sure it is or isn't an issue. Assuming there is an issue, as soon as we have it resolved, I will be sending replacements to everyone that has purchased them. I am very sorry that we jumped the gun. These long bullets defy the stability calculators and drive me nuts!
Appreciate the honest heads up. Keep us posted