A&D FX-120i powder scales worth it

I like to set the Autotrickler to 0.02 below the target and that helps. The charge is almost always within +/- 0.05 gr of the target.
Sometimes the chargemaster would be dead on what it read, and the next charge would be nearly 0.2 higher than what it read.
Probably doesn't make much difference, I just like to know that they're good
It's all good 👍🏼, been through those scenarios and like I said it's a great unit.
I'm in the ButterBean club, didn't see any differences in ES and SD numbers or accuracy.

I agree with everyone about the comment "if .1 blows my groups out it really isn't an ideal load..." - very true. The reason I like the A&D is speed - super fast.

I recently purchased the RCBS Matchmaster powder dispenser and have been extremely satisfied with it. It will serve powder up to an accuracy of .04 grains and do it in a consistent manner. The "auto mode" is really nice and basically makes powder dispensing one of the easiest takes in reloading. Since it has two dispenser nozzles, the large nozzle gets you close to the mark quickly, and then the powder trickler nozzle kicks in when you are near your target weight. It's kinda pricey, but I got a significant discount off of MSRP due to their military/LEO discount program. I like it a lot. I regularly recheck calibration after every 100-200 rounds and it has (so far) never failed to achieve calibration.

I bought one a few months ago. Its a great machine and it saves a lot of time. Its not perfect, but its pretty close. My only complaint is that mine occassionally wonders just a bit.

Yes! Great scale I would do it again. I have the auto trickler V2 setup. Love it. If I could sell the V2 I would get the V3. Great! Stupendous setup!

Fast and repeatable means one less thing to worry about so the FX120 is worth it for me

Yeah I got one about 3 months ago and I've been holding onto my rcbs beam as a back up. But I'm pretty sure if it went down I would order another at this point. Can't imagine going back…probably should see if anyone wants to buy that rcbs beam scale now that I'm thinking about it.
Don't sell your beam scale, it will never lie to you, electronic scales sometimes do.

Yeah I got one about 3 months ago and I've been holding onto my rcbs beam as a back up. But I'm pretty sure if it went down I would order another at this point. Can't imagine going back…probably should see if anyone wants to buy that rcbs beam scale now that I'm thinking about it.
I think crystalgaleguy is looking for an RCBS 10-10