A&D FX-120i

squeeeeze

Finally getting ready to break down and purchase one after putting it off for a couple years lol. Is there a newer or better model available for around the same price I should be looking at?

Want the best technology for the price I'm about to spend (a lot for me). I hope to upgrade it to the auto thrower system from Cambridge Enviro. at some point so would need to be compatible.

Last edited:
Squeeeeze, are looking at the V4 that suppose to come out this fall?
I had the V3 on order, about 4 weeks to go when I was emailed that the V4 was coming out and I was allowed to upgrade for the same $50 down
and still going to be $960. This is from CE Products out of Canada.

Jason

Squeeeeze, are looking at the V4 that suppose to come out this fall?
I had the V3 on order, about 4 weeks to go when I was emailed that the V4 was coming out and I was allowed to upgrade for the same $50 down
and still going to be $960. This is from CE Products out of Canada.

Jason

I'm up in the air right now. I like the latest and greatest but also not the most patient person lol. It looks like reserving one now will be at least January 2022 to obtain one as of now whereas 10 weeks for the V3 approx.

I'll get the scale and play it by ear. I do have a Little Dandy auto Trickler now, manual RCBS Trickler, set of powder scoops, and an RCBS Chargemaster 1500 that I'll play with to see how quick and efficient I can get for the time being. I like the V3 auto setup videos I've seen. Looks pretty awesome.
25C91B05-F046-445F-A0EA-997783726613.png

Last edited:
The 120i and the Dandy trickler will get you where you want to go. I use 2 ChargeMasters set to use 1/10th grain low and trickle with the Dandy.

I ordered the V4 months ago, as it is supposed to handle the larger extruded powders better than the previous AutoTricklers. The 120i plug-in will work for all AutoTricklers.

The 120i and the Dandy trickler will get you where you want to go. I use 2 ChargeMasters set to use 1/10th grain low and trickle with the Dandy.

I ordered the V4 months ago, as it is supposed to handle the larger extruded powders better than the previous AutoTricklers. The 120i plug-in will work for all AutoTricklers.
Good news that my setup will work as is. Do you have an aftermarket powder cup for the scale you use or as is? Like the Area 419 setup or the like? Anything on top to drop the powder through for the initial dump? I'd like to get something ordered now if needed.

I ordered my scale this evening (FINALLY) after having it in my cart at least probably 20-30 different times over the last couple years haha.

Given the currency exchange in CAD it would have cost me probably $75 less had I done it back then. The good news is that the conversion rate to CAD is at an all time high for the last 5 years except for a small stent in 2017 from what I can see. Also happy to find out that I paid with PayPal because I had a balance that they sneak some kind of currency exchange rate fee I wasn't aware of that cost me right at another $30 on top of that. Comes out to approx. $.06 per dollar. Kinda ticked about it as I didn't know that until after and did some research. Still a great price from Cambridge Environmental with the coupon code though.

Thanks for all the help and advice Gents!

You can go to autotrickler.com to view the V-3 (available thru August) and V4 prototype (availability 6-12 months). If you have questions email Adam, he answers within a couple of days.

The V3 tricklers should be cheap when the V4s roll out.

Both units drop from the top, so the cup used needs to handle any powder splash. Adam will come up with the right cup, but there's lots of options being used on the V3.

As stated, I get along well with the ChargeMasters and the Dandy for accuracy and decent speed, but there's always a better mousetrap.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.