A&d fx120i v3 problem

turtle135

I just picked up both new a v3 thrower and trickler and a&d scale. I have done everything to the directions and It is not working. It seems like the thrower and trickler are not getting power. Help

Okay. I figured it out. My buddy gave me his electronics plate. I noticed it wasn't getting power either. I found a little plastic clip inside the back of the scale when I first opened it up. Apparently the clip is what holds the pins for the serial cable port. I had to take the bottom metal off the scale hold the clip with tweezers and push it into the back of the serial port. That pushed the pins out to the proper distance and when I plugged everything in to test it the lights came on in the circuit board. I unplugged everything screwed it all back together and it works like it's supposed to. Pretty crazy since I called the tech support this afternoon for the scale and sent the tech the picture of the plastic piece and he said that " it's just a piece that fell in from manufacturing. It's nothing." SMH.
I have to say I'm really impressed with this set up.

Attachments

• A72CC057-46C8-48FB-AC40-9FC8A42D66D0.jpeg
    A72CC057-46C8-48FB-AC40-9FC8A42D66D0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61