7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

I've beenwatching GB & AG for that something special. Couldn'd sleep and low and behold I found an Ed Brown custom in7 mm stw, 26 shilen barrel, Mc Mallian stock,jewel trigger and a 6x24x59=A0 Swarovsk scope.I thought about it for 14 seconds and hit the button. Yeah!.

Just picked it up, can't wait to take out.

Happy Shooting guys

Man, you GOTTA post pics of that rig! I'd hate to see what that set you back, too...

Welcome to the Brotherhood, and enjoy your stay.

I've found my load in my recently purchased NIB sako 995 in 7mmSTW. 180 bergers pushed to an avg 3019fps by 7828 and ignited by a 215m all held together by nosler brass. It's one of the most accurate factory rifles I've had the pleasure of messing with. Sub 2" groups @ 500yds. To think I bought the thing to rebarrel it. Not now!

I've found my load in my recently purchased NIB sako 995 in 7mmSTW. 180 bergers pushed to an avg 3019fps by 7828 and ignited by a 215m all held together by nosler brass. It's one of the most accurate factory rifles I've had the pleasure of messing with. Sub 2" groups @ 500yds. To think I bought the thing to rebarrel it. Not now!
You cant go wrong with that .......Glad to hear it came to ya

I could sell 2 50 round lots for $50 a piece , shipped if someone really needs some. It's new rem 7stw brass. I have a lot of ammo too, factory stuff in someone wants a few boxes. That and 7wsm ammo and brass, I've been stocking up for 2 years. I'd love to get some varget or br2 primers if someone wants to do some trading.
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by etisll40
I could sell 2 50 round lots for $50 a piece , shipped if someone really needs some. It's new rem 7stw brass. I have a lot of ammo too, factory stuff in someone wants a few boxes. That and 7wsm ammo and brass, I've been stocking up for 2 years. I'd love to get some varget or br2 primers if someone wants to do some trading.
PM sent

How much for stock ammo

Speaking of components, if anyone has excess of the following powders, I'd like to buy some. Or, I have several un-opened powders that I don't use that I would trade or sell.

I want:
H1000, Retumbo, Magnum, Tac, H4350, H4831sc, Varget

I have:
IMR7828, IMR4320, RL19, BLC-2, H414, VN150

Speaking of components, if anyone has excess of the following powders, I'd like to buy some. Or, I have several un-opened powders that I don't use that I would trade or sell.

I want:
H1000, Retumbo, Magnum, Tac, H4350, H4831sc, Varget

I have:
IMR7828, IMR4320, RL19, BLC-2, H414, VN150

Bob, two of the powders you are looking for seem to be the ones that everybody wants, and nobody, or at least most places do not have. That would be the Varget, and H4350. things are kinda starting to show up here and there, but I can't wait for the good stuff to show up.

Bob, two of the powders you are looking for seem to be the ones that everybody wants, and nobody, or at least most places do not have. That would be the Varget, and H4350. things are kinda starting to show up here and there, but I can't wait for the good stuff to show up.

Ditto what my good buddy said!