7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

So did u buy it??? I was a little busy till late working.

Nope, no triplets yet! :)

I got the email from him this morning about information on selling just the rifle. After I saw that email from him I did send him an email to see if he would be interested in an even trade for my LSS .257 WBY.

But I was too late and it was already sold.

No, wasn't me. Probably someone on here so I couldn't have it. Wouldn't surprise me...
It was ME !!!!! Actually it wasn't. Muddy was pouting though and I couldn't resist for a second.
I have a donor 7mag that'll get a bbl in the next couple of years. The stock's a good laminate (from a rem 700 mountain laminate with the stock re-worked and the cheek piece shaved off) with enough room for a fatter pipe. She'll get the nod before I pay $1,200 for a remmy with a stock pipe on it. The waggly little handle's on the wrong side on that one, but it'll do on a slow fire rig.

It was ME !!!!! Actually it wasn't. Muddy was pouting though and I couldn't resist for a second.
I have a donor 7mag that'll get a bbl in the next couple of years. The stock's a good laminate (from a rem 700 mountain laminate with the stock re-worked and the cheek piece shaved off) with enough room for a fatter pipe. She'll get the nod before I pay $1,200 for a remmy with a stock pipe on it. The waggly little handle's on the wrong side on that one, but it'll do on a slow fire rig.

Nah, I don't pout, trust me. I'm not upset either, but it is frustrating trying to find another one. They sell so quick it's insane.

Gentlemen, the bargain of the day seems to be the Savage 112. It appears to be a heavy barrel and a the earlier Flat top version, without the Accu trigger. I can tell you from a few experiences I had with these rifles, and that is ,they flat out shoot! that trigger is tunable, but if you don't want to bother with it, change it out. The price seems to be good, or at least at this point. I think his reserve has been met. Put a Bell Carlson Medalist on it, and " Viola" . Just a thought!gun)

Gentlemen, the bargain of the day seems to be the Savage 112. It appears to be a heavy barrel and a the earlier Flat top version, without the Accu trigger. I can tell you from a few experiences I had with these rifles, and that is ,they flat out shoot! that trigger is tunable, but if you don't want to bother with it, change it out. The price seems to be good, or at least at this point. I think his reserve has been met. Put a Bell Carlson Medalist on it, and " Viola" . Just a thought!gun)
Who has it

Hey guys, did you all see the " 7 mm STW" thread starter in the main forum area? Len must be setting it up, as promised.
Thanks Len!
It's still hard to believe how this thread has Exploded. Love it! Pretty awesome stuff guys!

Recent Posts