7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

I would be interested. I bought a 308 yesterday, but I was debating on getting a 300 win mag. The only reason I am getting rid of the STW is because I don't reload and factory ammo is too expensive. My wife may kill me if I get another gun though. I think I would prefer to sell it, but I will consider trades if it doesn't sell in the next day or two.
7stw .......you beat me to it I was gonna try to trade him my 22-250

I have attached a pic of it next to my carbine.

Attachments

• 20130305_160339.jpg
    20130305_160339.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 12
Stop posting pics! You're making this decision too easy for me. :D

I'll be in touch with you tomorrow, as per details discussed via PM.

Hey 7STW .......Im REALLY interested in the Mud Suck Bearing we discussed earlier but I know you dont like to talk about it so I'll call you on the Bat Phone
I don't get what you're problem is with me? I have never done anything to you, and hell I don't even know you. What is your problem? Seriously....What is your problem, I have never done anything to offend you or anyone else on here. All I have done is try to be helpful and get some info in the same common courtesy.

I don't know what is going on here but I do know that this is not what I want to read on my favorite thread. Just my .02

Guys, I went to my favorite gun shop today, to check on my gun, and asked the question about Federal 215 GM primers, and nearly got laughed out of the place. When the laughter stopped, he said it will probably be at least a good six months before we start seeing them again. In fact, he was totally out of ANY large rifle primers. Bullets didn't seem to be too bad, as he has a full compliment of Hornady , a few Barnes, and a few Bergers. I have two bricks of WLRM primers, but I dont like how they fit a little loose.

So how long is the barrel on that stw??
I'm sorry I didn't call. Been running.

Butter, shhh GL-g20 clearence.

Mario, I believe it is about 26 in total, but two inches of it is the brake. I'd LIKE to add it to my collection! I like those embellished receivers. I had a 25-06 years ago, in blue with that finish, and I really liked it.