7mm PRC

I would like some information on what power and primers people are using for 7mm PRC are you using mag primers
I worked up a couple of loads this weekend.
started out 170 hammer, cci250 primers, n565 started at 66 went to 71 shot dime group at 70
it went together super easy but didn't like the group at a 1000 at all with the hammer.
went to 168 vld ended up @70g of N560 cci250 prime. this rifle has a 20" barrel and I was trying get in the 3000+fps. The case was packed but never had any kind of pressure, but it was packed and you may need to watch that. only reason for 250 primer is because I have those.

I worked up a couple of loads this weekend.
started out 170 hammer, cci250 primers, n565 started at 66 went to 71 shot dime group at 70
it went together super easy but didn't like the group at a 1000 at all with the hammer.
went to 168 vld ended up @70g of N560 cci250 prime. this rifle has a 20" barrel and I was trying get in the 3000+fps. The case was packed but never had any kind of pressure, but it was packed and you may need to watch that. only reason for 250 primer is because I have those.
Thanks
What bullet do you intend to use?
I like to stay in the 175 gr to 180gr weight

Berger 180 hybrid is working for me, 143 hammer worked well also but not good results past 600 yards. Powders I have on hand are imr and h4831, Winchester stabal hd and ramshot lrt all doing pretty good for accuracy and velocity goes from slow to fast depending on which I use

I couldn't find any Bergers on the shelf. Today I'll loading up some 175 ELD-X with Staball HD and Fed 215 primers in Hornady once-fired brass. I may try RL25. 7mm PRC is a new load for me, so I'm going to work my way up to max in .2gr increments.
The 175gr ELD-X and StaBall HD combo should work well. I loaded up some rounds with StaBall HD in 6.5 PRC and it was a little too slow of a powder as I ran out of case capacity. However, since 7mm PRC has a larger case capacity than the 6.5 PRC I would think that StaBall HD should work perfectly with the 175gr ELD-X. I shoot 175 ELD-X in my 28 Nosler and they do very well. Good luck to you. Thanks

Berger bullets are all over online, check gunbroker and hone in on a particular shop to find the best shipping deal. But nothing wrong with edl-x's either.

Tx - while I do not have a prc I shoot 195 eol's out of my 7stw with RL-25, i'd have to look back on the data to be certain but I believe they are cruising around 2900 FPS 30" 1.8 twist barrel. I know that maybe apples to oranges, but I built that gun to shoot the 195's been pleased with the results.

Been toying with a prc idea myself and targeting 180's as being the ticket. We will see if that itch ever gets scratched - I do like the round seems to be diverting attention away from the 6.5's when not many other cartridges have.