7 saum 1035 yards.

Trm82

I got this set up on sale at Cabelas for $68 Canadian so like $10 US haha.
10" steel plate.
I thought it was going to be a lot harder than it looks on the Texas Plinking MOA challenge
On YouTube if any of you are familiar with that.
We set it up at 1035 yards yesterday and my 7 saum hit it first round cold bore and dang near dead Center also. I hit with my 7 prc and 30 nosler but were 2nd or 3rd round hits. My two buddy's also hit in less than 5 shots.
I've had too many guns to count and I've lost track actually but nothing has impressed me like the 7 saum.
We are going stretch out to about 1460 yards next week end. I'm sure the 7 saum will impress me again.
This is my first 7 saum I wish I would've had one of these years ago what a gem of a cartridge and probably my all-time favourite.
89832E7C-FB32-4AE7-B1C0-A967183AC7FD.jpeg

Last edited:
I got this set up on sale at Cabelas for $68 Canadian so like $10 US haha.
10" steel plate.
I thought it was going to be a lot harder than it looks on the Texas Plinking MOA challenge
On YouTube if any of you are familiar with that.
We set it up at 1035 yards yesterday and my 7 saum hit it first round cold bore and **** near dead Center also. I hit with my 7 prc and 30 nosler but were 2nd or 3rd round hits. My two buddy's also hit in less than 5 shots.
I've had too many guns to count and I've lost track actually but nothing has impressed me like the 7 saum.
We are going stretch out to about 1460 yards next week end. I'm sure the 7 saum will impress me again.
This is my first 7 saum I wish I would've had one of these years ago what a gem of a cartridge and probably my all-time favourite.
View attachment 517143
Nice. Do you mind sharing your load information?

Recent Posts