7 saum loads

As long as you aren't trying to run super long bullets you should be fine. I'm running a tl3 and a proof CF prefit, so pretty much exactly what your wanting to use. I am probably gonna stick with the eld-m in the 160s or the berger hunters at 175 I believe they are. I'm using AICS without the front binder plates.

I've also been doing a lot of reading this past year about not needing to be close to the lands and having a decent jump. I've adopted that philosophy especially, for 7 saum in a SA.
That's exactly what I plan on. A carbon six or proof prefit and was hoping to be able to load 175's. Not opposed to jumping if that's what's accurate.

Thanks all for the feedback. Will let you know how it turns out. So far only loading for a 300 win mag which I've had for years so it might be a bit of a process to tune this load.
While the .308 and 30-06 really like 165 and 168 gr bullets it has been my experience that the 300 WM much prefers 180 or 200 gr bullets for peak accuracy with a factory 1/10 twist barrel. Much over 200 and accuracy seems to go downhill. Change the rifling twist rate to go heavier or lighter.