7 SAUM 175 ELDX loads

Ftothfadd

Dear All,

I know there are several similar threads out there but I would like some up to date opinion. I am looking for loads for a 7 SAUM with 175 ELDX. I will use them as a guideline, and will not copy them blindly.
My rifle has a long action, a 0.195 freebore and a 22" 1:8 twist barrel.
I would like to know your choice of brass, powder (and amount) along with the speed and accuracy you are getting, if you are willing to share.
Thank you, Ferenc

In both Short and XM actions with SAAMI chambers I use RL-23 and N560 in the 59-60grain range. With my 22" barrel that yielded right at 2900fps.
Awesome, Thank you! Do you have 2 SAUMs. Must be a real connoisseur. (Also, keep up with the good work on the podcast!)

I have bee scouring all the threads on 7 SAUM freebore but seeing numbers all over the board. I am building on a Defiance XM action with ADG brass and Berger 175 Elite Hunters. I believe the OAL would need to be 2.98 to 3.01 (I can magazine up to 3.25). Considering a reamer with .185 freebore but have access to a reamer that has .220 freebore. Concerned about too much jump at .220. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thx