6mm PRC Primal

NEBVsI6.gif

It's impossible for me to answer that publicly without offending someone. šŸ¤£

Really though, I make all equipment decisions based upon what I think is best for the application. All other considerations are secondary.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Notice that you chose lone Peak for your actions what is the reason you prefer them over a defiance tactical or a bat action?

@orkan i'm in for 6.5 PRC Primal! I have a medium Zermatt TL3 on the way and have been searching for 6.5 PRC AI info. This is exactly what I was looking for. I have a smith and a barrel blank. I need a reamer, dies, and how about a Giraud case holder? Great project, thanks for sharing. Put my name on a reamer and dies!

Anymore updates on this? I have been dreaming of a short barrel 20" for surpressor coyote calling. Would shoot 90-105 grain bullets. What do estimate barrel life as, what about loss of speed per inch of barrel?

We are using a 6 prc as well. That rifle shoots every well with 110's and cruising right around 3400. It's wolf rifle primarily and so far quite the rig.
What 6 prc reamer did you use, and does it account for a larger web diam to account for clickers?

Taylor Stratton is chambering barrels in 6mm PRC primal. I have one on order, unfortunately the barrel will be done before dies will be available. Talking to Greg the other day dies will be available this summer.
Wonder if I could put an order for a barreled action with trigger? Then I can drop it in a chassis of my Choice .. just wonder if that's a service he offers