Primal Rights, Inc Social Thread

He'd have hit the dirt before he knew what happened if I'd been hunting!

But, I'm a PA whitetail hunter. To me he looks super tall (as compared to most of the whitetails we see), although maybe not as wide as some mulies? Again, I don't live where they are so I'm not as familiar with them, to me it "looks" huge, especially compared to what I'm after more often than not.

Also I love the character he has- that top left split on the back curling in... I'd be happy every single time I looked at him on the wall until the Lord calls me home

With the "If it's brown, it's down" folks around here - none of them would made it another day if they could hit them. As for me.....probably would have been glad just to have seen them.
Usually I'm looking to better what I have. With age I don't second guess letting one walk.

Depends on the tag and the potential quality of deer in the area. Some private land alfalfa/hay fields can produce big bucks and they're pretty easy to kill. Could probably find a bigger one in this particular case. An OTC backcountry hunt on public land in a tough unit… that would be a serious trophy.