6.5 BEANMORE

Gday Bob
Top secret development going on down under.
The 3 1/2 inch magnum 12 Guage Beanmore. @fordy might know of some need for this thing.
You got me ticking & thought we might as well get the next stage of the beanmore out in the public domain
Yep Why not take the world of the straight wall cases on 😇

F4E5BF4E-E727-4225-908E-661AD3DDEC3D.jpeg

Cheers

Gday
Wish I could post a video but way to dumb for that here 😢

So I screen shot off my video & the results ultimately is why you need no more than a beanmore 😎

Yes I love my beanmore
All pictures are in order I hope &2shots & the picture with 2 blue lines you can just see the hammertrail

The commentary even though myself speaking said it better than my typing
But hope you enjoy
View attachment 537385View attachment 537396View attachment 537387View attachment 537390View attachment 537388View attachment 537389View attachment 537391
View attachment 537393
View attachment 537394

Cheers
Was Butter shooting at something or was something (a Tribal Spirit shooting at ButterBeen?????

Gday Bob

You got me ticking & thought we might as well get the next stage of the beanmore out in the public domain
Yep Why not take the world of the straight wall cases on 😇
Cheers
Rims easy, does case have to be straight or can it be bottle necked a bit, bullet is bullet diameter an issue?

One candidate could be the 6.5x65 R. A project I started and can't get to for a #1. Rich Sherman @elkaholic looked at it for me to blow out to kind of a rimmed Sherman. If a Beanmore handle got it finished that could be progress?

IMG_0194 (1).jpg

Gday coyote shadow tracker
Was Butter shooting at something or was something (a Tribal Spirit shooting at ButterBeen?????
Here's how sheltered my life has been as I am puzzled on your response sorry it's not having a go in anyway @ you I just don't understand somethings & I've tried coming from a couple ways & It also could be my aussie interpretation of things & worse taswegian ( my home state Is Tasmania & we are called taswegians by some )
Sometimes I need a joke to be pointed out & then the penny drops & I go oh der how did I not see that 🤷‍♂️

I can't overestimate it's not having a go & probably shows more on I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'll always ask for clarification to not muddy the waters as i was bought up if one is unclear better to ask than assume

Cheers Fordy

Gday Bob
I love it! Maybe a nitro express? Those birds will be vapor.
It is actually the beanmore prior to necking down in the manufacturing process & checking the primer depth & size

here they are sxs & that's the First beanmore I popped a primer in
E49CA10A-51B7-43C3-8270-EB84FE5C68F7.jpeg

Both will be framed & only needs bean in a picture to complete it

Side note I will measure the actual diameter straight wall one & that would be cool to go that route if I can get a bore diameter & pills close enough

The nitro beanmore express 😜🤔
Cheers

Gday coyote shadow tracker

Here's how sheltered my life has been as I am puzzled on your response sorry it's not having a go in anyway @ you I just don't understand somethings & I've tried coming from a couple ways & It also could be my aussie interpretation of things & worse taswegian ( my home state Is Tasmania & we are called taswegians by some )
Sometimes I need a joke to be pointed out & then the penny drops & I go oh der how did I not see that 🤷‍♂️

I can't overestimate it's not having a go & probably shows more on I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'll always ask for clarification to not muddy the waters as i was bought up if one is unclear better to ask than assume

Cheers Fordy
Hey Fordy
I was just trying to do an inside joke-humor with BB.
Another reason that I should not post after 10:00 PM EST. I take my pain/sleep medication for my spinal cord.
Probably should not post a lot of things anytime/anyway.
Thanks
Len

Gday Len
Thanks for the reply 👍
Don't ease up on bean I'm sure he was all over it
Hey Fordy
I was just trying to do an inside joke-humor with BB.
Another reason that I should not post after 10:00 PM EST. I take my pain/sleep medication for my spinal cord.
Probably should not post a lot of things anytime/anyway.
Thanks
Len
You keep posting @ whatever hours you want imo
Keep those meds up & keep onto your doctors

Cheers

Going to be doing some load development with the BeanMore on Saturday for a nilgai hunt in two weeks. Planning to run a prototype 105gr Hammer AHT. If it works out as planned I will be looking to pin the shoulders on a big bull nilgai with the BeanMore. I will probably start another thread with the range results from Sat.