338 lapua...which rifle would you pick

stovepipe

Greetings all. I am planning on getting a 338 lapua in the near future but I'm having trouble deciding on what rifle would suit me best, I think I have narrowed it down to three choices but would really appreciate some opinions from you guys that are familiar with the caliber. 1st on my mind is a fierce fury 10 twist ...2nd is a christensen arms traverse 9.3 twist... 3rd weatherby accumark 9.3 twist. I have some 300 grain elite hunters and plan on getting some 260 grain hammer hunters...so what do you guys think. Thanks

I would go Christensen or Weatherby. I had a fierce edge titanium in 338 lapua, the trigger wasnt great had a mile of over travel. The christensen will come with a trigger tech and if the Weatherby dosent have one you can put one in it. I found my fierce to be very finicky to load for. I recently bought a HS precision HTR to replace it with in 338 Lapua, I think its a better quality rifle out of the box then the fierce even though it dosent have as much eye appeal. To me it would be between the Weatherby and the Christensen. Just my two bits.

Last edited: