Which action would you choose?

Which of these actions?

• Total voters
I have an origin with two barrels the gun shoots both barrel great. It's smooth and easy to deal with zermatt. Honestly I'm going try kelblys on my next one just try it. If I don't notice it's nicer I'll proably let just stick with zermatt but I really think I'll like the kelbly.

I have the Zermatt Origin. I really like the CRF function. I also really like interchangeable bolt faces and the slight looseness between bolt head and body.

Mack Bros is probably the best deal. It also seems cut for BDL and Wyatt's long box. Outside is SS, so may cost to finish it black if desired.

Kelby's looks lightest.

It is probably a what do you really want question.

Is the Defiance Classic action the best action for under $1000? Any other options out there for under $1000? I'm looking for a Long action for a 7mm PRC, 24" inch stainless steel barrel for a build. Or, should I go with a Bergara Premier action instead?

Well, thanks for all the replies and votes. I actually kind of went in a slightly different direction. Ended up getting a Kelbly Nanook. Just picked it up from the ffl this evening
I only have experience using Kelbly Atlas Tactical, how does the Nanook feel on smoothness, I figure it is very smooth with no slop in the bolt? I am looking at that action next for some builds this year.

I only have experience using Kelbly Atlas Tactical, how does the Nanook feel on smoothness, I figure it is very smooth with no slop in the bolt? I am looking at that action next for some builds this year.
I haven't ran the bolt of other custom actions…but in my opinion the bolt felt very smooth.

I've been going through analysis paralysis on an action for another build. I have been very pleased with the Defiance AntiX I have, but would like to try something different. The Kelbly Nanook and the BAT Vesper are on the short list. There are a number of great actions out there to build around. Rightly or wrongly I believe the action is the base of any build.

I have shot just about every action out there, with the exception of the ARC CDG.
I own several different action brands. But the brand I own the most of is Kelbly. Two Atlas Tac, two Atlas Lite, and five Nanook.
I also own four Defiance (two Deviant and two AnTi X), two Lone Peak Fuzion, and a trued up R700.

Kelbly CS is amazing. I have never needed anything for service, but when I have emailed with questions, I have actually gotten a phone call from Ian Kelbly himself. Pretty darn good if you ask me.

Out of all these listed the only one I wouldn't buy is the Mack bros because you are getting a few more features near the same price point with others. I like the option of having the ability to buy a prefit barrel which most of these do. I also like the option of changing bolt heads (origin) so that's the one I'd go with in your scenario.

All that said, I'm going to pick up a defiance classic today but I also already own an origin. I don't think you would be unhappy with any of the actions on this list.
How is the Defiance Classic action been? Also, can you get in in black or blued steel to match the rifle?