Which action would you choose?

Which of these actions?

• Total voters
Of the actions you've selected the only one with an integral rail and lug is the Coup de Grace. Unless you are trying to save money I would never select an action with a pinned rail or lug.
Just curious why you are against a pinned lug

Just curious why you are against a pinned lug
A lug and rail that are machined out of the same piece of metal as the receiver (integral) will performer better with less chance of failure. Now how much practical difference will that make for most people, maybe none. Personally I'll stick with BAT and Lone Peak or others with integral receivers for a custom build. When your spending the money and can pick what you want why wouldn't you? A couple/few extra hundred is relatively small in the big picture.

Don't take this wrong, I like Actions that are machined with the rail and lug from one piece of metal, BUT there are 10s of thousands Actions made with Pinned Lugs and bolted Rails or NO Rails on some of the most accurate rifles. All depends on the builder putting the Action together with a barrel and mounting the scope.

Given a choice between integral or non integral actions,
I'd choose integral every time.
Personal preference.
It's mostly a manufacturing accuracy & personal confidence feature.

Non integral has a percentage of possible
or probable failure of component interface functions or proper installation, operation,
or maintenance. Lots of people have issues with rail to action interface causing accuracy issues. Some even pinned, & or bedded. Less issues with a recoil lug.

We've all either seen or heard it recommended to "check your rings & mounts"

Adding a rail or lug to an action installed, checked, & maintained correctly can be
Beneficial. Although it still may not give one 100% confidence level.

YMMV.

Personally, I'd rather have a fixed ejector on BA's. Extractors are another issue I'd change. For now, I just use what's out there?

I know you said you would only like to hear about actions on that list but if price point is a factor Aero Precision makes the Solus action. Lower price point and I believe you can sign up for emails and get 10-15% on their website and others like Brownells. No personal experience with them.

I know you said you would only like to hear about actions on that list but if price point is a factor Aero Precision makes the Solus action. Lower price point and I believe you can sign up for emails and get 10-15% on their website and others like Brownells. No personal experience with them.
Pretty sure I looked at them awhile back and they only come in short action. Could be wrong.

Zermatt. CRF, Prefits, and Mechanical ejector. I have 5…and I compare that to my defiance actions. But I have Defiance for the weight savings