338-378....

Texas,We will be using a 338-378 WBY to set the New record
grin.gif
....sscoyote.3125 yards huh.....Better make that 3200 now..
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Well..

Now someone found out my secret...Texas is right on the money... it is kinda like spring break scenerio... you ride aound in a real nice truck with pretty ladies in the back and sooner or later the horney men show up!!!! The lady in the pickup is my feeding partner.. she helps me feed the horses then the deal is she gets the leftovers....

338-378.. You may bring your bow...!! My buddy Chip is, for Antelope over decoys... ( if time allows ) So bring it!!
Tell you what .. if we break that record and get it on video.. I carry ANY lense you want anywhere you wanna go!!!

Texas, e-mail me if your gonna be in Wyo, get me the dates and how many guys and we can book you for a day of shootin PD's if ya like...

SScoyote.. yup 3125 is still at the top although I personally am not sure where the proof is... but hey they say it's the record .. I guess it is.. that's why were gonna try to get this one on video.. I expect any day now the word has gotten to the record holder and we should hear from him.. word is that there is another guy trying to break it too.. he's using a 408 Cheyenne....??

Time to go feed the pets breakfast
grin.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

338-378 -
I will certainly enjoy playing traffic cop. I will point out the bad guy (muley or lope) and give the greeen light for ya. Look forward to seeing how far you can stick one with a bow - you might be the only guy I know that has your bow ranged in at MOA's !!!

Wyo+Boyd, I thought 3125 was still the record. I wrote the articles on these guys down here trying to do this stuff. In fact it was my in to writing for PS publicatiions. The second i saw Bruce Artus' custom tapered bases on his gun i knew i was in. He bought the 1st article, then the second,third and fourth. I was in like Flint then, and have been writing for him since. He's accepted everything i sent him since except the last one about my buddy XPhunter's evolution thru single shot pistledom. He said he couldn't publish anything about long-range big game hunting, as the constituency would threaten disontinuing their subscriptions. What a shame! Why does politics always have to rule? I guess finance always has to be policy-i guess.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.