338-378....

LMAO!!!
smile.gif
Wife said I was allowed to hunt the 30 inch one!!!!
wink.gif

[ 03-07-2003: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

That buck was laying next to the corrals waiting for me to feed the horses... We literally "raised" this one through the winters .. He's a local buck and was fawned on the mountain behind the ranch. his is @ 3 1/2 years old... but he's got the genetics!!! Needless to say we made sure we feed all the deer .. especially the ladies for him!!!!

Texas... Not alot of Big Game unless you put in for the draw.. which most of the dead lines are almost up..
You can shoot as many PD's and Yotes as ya want....
If ya got a group we can take you tho the ranch in Casper.. were the BIG PD towns are... let you get the 1K, 1500 and beyond shots in!!!

I love the winter here.. the deer alre like pets.. but htey always seem to know when they are in season.....
grin.gif
shocked.gif
wink.gif

BTW.. The first pic Boyd posted was taken by me about 5 min. from my front door .. the fence is a cattle grazing fence... keeps cattle in but doesn't keep the deer out!!!

[ 03-07-2003: Message edited by: *WyoWhisper* ]

Ya know boys there are guides, then there are good guides, then .....there are the great guides....

Like they say a picture is worth 1000 words...

secrets, secrets, secrets....
grin.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Hey Wyo,Butch is getting his BIG 338 ready for that 3200 yard PD....I was thinking,we might just as well all shoot one at 3200.Can't be that hard....
wink.gif
grin.gif

Boyd,

Naa... can't be.. we'll quiet the nay sayers on other boads when the video shows the proof .. right?!!!??
A little work, some sweat, some dirt, long days.. but all good fun!!!!

Ric, its not that you are feeding the deer that they come that close. Its the fact that you go around picking up all the ladies (does) ride them around so that they (bucks) get the scent and drop them off at your place
grin.gif
. Keep up the good work
wink.gif

P-dogs galore huh? Boyd what cannon are you going to use to shoot out to 3200? Baldeagle are you still going hoggin? They are having a big Hog festival in Sabinal,Tx the weekend of the 22nd. Gives you a chance to get your hands on a hog or two. You have to catch them by hand a two person team.
grin.gif

Boyd, what's this about a 3200yd. pr. dog? I know a thing or 2 about a 3125er! i think it's still at the top--i think.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts