338-378.

Boyd Heaton

I can honestly say there is'nt much in this world I'm afraid of.But I would rather face a charging Grizzly with a MatchKing in my chamber than feel the wrath of a RAMPAGING HOTSHOT.....Big Smile......

Boyd Heaton

Butch.How did you make out today?I'm waiting on Dave King to let me know if he is going to make it up this weekend.He said he probably would not be able to make it on Friday.That's why I was gonna go with you.But now I won't have a baby sitter til noon and I have to be back by six.Jena's birthday party.So friday is pretty much out.I hope Dave will make it saturaday and sunday because I would sure hate to keep all of that money for myself.LoL!!!!!Any way I would like to thank you for letting me help out and be a part of it.If we shoot a coyote this weekend I'll get it on video...Later. Boyd...

Dave King

Boyd

It's getting worse here. Like I said, my project deadline was pushed up to next Friday (15 Feb. 2002). Today I had a 1 hour conference call that lasted nearly 3 hours and it spawned a two day meeting next Tuesday and Wednesday (12 and 13 Feb.) So far they've "liberated" 2 and 1/2 days out of my 8 day project deadline, a project was was not originally due for several months.

I'll still try for Saturday but it's getting worse. I may NEED to shoot a coyote to relieve some stress!

P.S. I was here till past 8:30 PM yesterday, 14 hour days... Life as a computer geek.....

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Dave King ]

Dave King

Boyd

I'm outa here early today, it's just a tad past 6PM, 12+ hour stint...

I'll bet you thought the life of a Civil Servant was all Holiday and Paycheck!..

Dave King

Boyd

Back at work, 5:30 AM, I might just make it!

The paycheck dosen't change no matter the number of hours I put in.. overtime is not authorized by my commands' parent command.

W

*WyoWhisper*

338-378,

Wow real busy show yesterday ( wed ) we were pretty swamped. I too met Darryl, super nice and knowledgeable don't begin to describe this guy.
I too was very impressed with the tomahawk. But.... but.... I saw the 338-416. HOLY [email protected] batman..... now that is impressive. One of these days, I just might have one of those, awesome guns......

Trending threads

Recent Posts

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce