338-378....

hunt724

I have seen some of his brothers and one time I saw his dad. Look forward to seeing you in Wy in Oct. Hope we are lucky enough to wreck their family tree. Are you pumped!?!

W

*WyoWhisper*

I can't wait to see your faces when that 30"er steps out... you guys bring lots of underwear... just ask hunt724.. it is one thing to see a big whitetail... it is another to see a Muley that you can put 2 whitetails in!!! And we have seen them.. many of them.. and we had many opportunities on way out there shots.. but until the last 2 years we wern't prepared.. but we are now!!

so who's READY !!!! Who's pumped...

slymule

Why you boys got that 30" mulie fenced in, I can see the fence in the picture!!! Thats not fair!

Next week when I get mine back from the taxidermist I'll show you what a 32" looks like when he's hangin' on the wall. We got big boys here in Colorado too!

hunt724

SlyMule -
They are not fenced in as you well know, but I will have them boxed in ..... my freezer. Nice real Nice. Oh yeah and by the way GET PUMPED - Because there is no room for the timid quiet kind here !!! Can you hear it?- - - of course not it has a hole in it and it is down !!!

hunt724

Hey twin brother-
What are we going to tip over first with a head shot??? I am anxious to shoot my new Sendero 300 RUM after I get it back from the gunsmith.

texas

Wyo, what all can be hunted out there in late Aug to early Sep when a few of us plan to come for the family reunion?

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce