338-378....

Boyd Heaton

This is what a 30" Mule Deer looks like..
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif
fcee0b16.jpg

[ 03-06-2003: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

I have seen some of his brothers and one time I saw his dad. Look forward to seeing you in Wy in Oct. Hope we are lucky enough to wreck their family tree. Are you pumped!?!

I can't wait to see your faces when that 30"er steps out... you guys bring lots of underwear... just ask hunt724.. it is one thing to see a big whitetail... it is another to see a Muley that you can put 2 whitetails in!!! And we have seen them.. many of them.. and we had many opportunities on way out there shots.. but until the last 2 years we wern't prepared.. but we are now!!

so who's READY !!!! Who's pumped...

Why you boys got that 30" mulie fenced in, I can see the fence in the picture!!! Thats not fair!
wink.gif

Next week when I get mine back from the taxidermist I'll show you what a 32" looks like when he's hangin' on the wall. We got big boys here in Colorado too!
grin.gif

SlyMule -
They are not fenced in as you well know, but I will have them boxed in ..... my freezer. Nice real Nice. Oh yeah and by the way GET PUMPED - Because there is no room for the timid quiet kind here !!! Can you hear it?- - - of course not it has a hole in it and it is down !!!

Hey twin brother-
What are we going to tip over first with a head shot??? I am anxious to shoot my new Sendero 300 RUM after I get it back from the gunsmith.

Wyo, what all can be hunted out there in late Aug to early Sep when a few of us plan to come for the family reunion?

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.