33 Nosler neck sizer bushings

Question for any 33 Nosler reloaders.
So my Peterson bass is .0145 thick on average. So .338" + .029"(2x.0145") = .367", minus .002" for neck tension, and my best guess for a bushing is .365". Sammi spec on chamber says neck is .368", leaving clearance of ~.003".
Is this what you guys are doing? Am ordering die set so no way to load and measure a round.
Thanks for any info.
If I am understanding this correctly, you are asking what size bushing to use?
This is how I have always worked out my bushings or neck honing size. I choose the brass, I load a bullet and measure with a .0001" accurate micrometer and subtract .002" from the ID that the bullet diameter indicates. This is the neck ID less springback, which is normally .0005" in most brass.
If you can't load a round, then measure as you have done above, but subtract .003", not .002". All my chamber reamers have .003" clearance over the brass I choose to run, other than factory chambers that have whatever clearance they use.

Cheers.

That should work but you never know 100% until you can measure a loaded round.

I go down 3 thou and use an expander 2 thou under caliber size, which also seems to be fairly common.
I normally start out at -1 and check it with a Forrester inside neck measuring tool the neck down at -1 till I get to my desired neck tension. That way if the neck thickness varies you can adjust. Best wat may be to use an inside neck mandrel which I do not have. JMHO