30,000 FED210 Primers Gone in 3 day's

15 shot 10mm semi auto-loading pistols are hard to find, but someone like you should have several on you at all times, you opinionated ol' bear hunter, you.
And 15 ain't hard...being a fabricator...I just zip the bottom off a 7 rnd.clip... feed lips off the top of my 8....stretch the spring....and TIG EM in the middle....
and as the French up here say.....VOILA...15 SHOOTER!

And 15 ain't hard...being a fabricator...I just zip the bottom off a 7 rnd.clip... feed lips off the top of my 8....stretch the spring....and TIG EM in the middle....
and as the French up here say.....VOILA...15 SHOOTER!
Don't be telling folks you can TIG weld magazines together. Your fine Prime Minister will confiscate your TIG machine.

Gun broker.com!!!!
Shipped with no hazmat. Isnt that a felony? I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it is.

Easy fix , NO private party sales of primers or powders with out going through a FFL dealer. Allow small quantity sales for friends, family and transfers, without FFL. Pass a law, any annual amount at or over $600.00 will have a 1099 from the FFL dealer, pay your taxes.
Thing is, people are buying up product when available only to resale for large profits. This type of behavior is contributing to our current inventory environment. I dont see any reprieve in the long term future unless something is done about the scalping. We have done this to our selves.

Wrong. I'm buying it for myself.

So what's the details on the Yukon (year, miles...) price, I doubt the shoes would fit. :)
.... just in case you put some primers up for sale.
The problem is...if I come home from work tomorrow to discover she sold her Yukon with all her shoes in it then shes gonna find out real quick that she married a dang liar because I'm sure not going to sell any of my primer "collection". Haha!

You all need something fun to read and look at....go to www.armalytics.ca. So you really are informed about what happened here in Canada....THEN LET THE FEAR FLOW ( while your are "BIDEN" your time)....lol
That fear flows faster every flip-flappin' day. We are gonna be Biden our time while our guns all disappear into an abyss in the ocean. Either that or the gov-ment gonna get 'em.

There another run for a UN Treaty. Ron Paul as put out info this morning which I filled out and sent back. Didn't think about trying to get here to go around. The Dem-wits are at it again. Hopefully people will see just how screwed up the Dem are in the next 2 years, and get a lot of them out of office.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.