30,000 FED210 Primers Gone in 3 day's

Instead of going off and starting another party ala Ross Perot, we need to take the Republican party back by "primarying" every single Republican candidate for federal office. That will let them know that we are not happy with their performance and prefer someone else in the job. We also need to recognize the 5th columnists in our midst. I know a local "conservative" radio host who talks a good game but always ends up tearing the Republican candidate apart during the general election while ignoring the Dem. That causes some of the Republican voters to stay home.

Starting a new company to manufacture primers is not for the faint of heart. I was involved in the ammo import business back in the 90's and just the environmental rules can kill a business. For instance, if you bring in bulk powder is sealed drums, not only are the drums considered HAZMAT but the pallets the drums sit on are HAZMAT too. That is even though the contents of the drums never even touch the pallets.

Primers are the second most dangerous components of ammunition to manufacture, right behind rimfire ammo.
I do not want to start another political party. As you said: Ross Perot. But if Donald John is going to ever run for political office again, he will have to have some way of getting out his political message. Gun enthusiasts could do themselves a favor by trying to convince Trump to start up a media group that could reach the public. The China Flu may have been part of Trump's loss of the presidency, but I believe it was a combination of the National news media and especially social media conspiring against Trump, with a little, or a lot, of unethical election fraud thrown in by the Dems that cost Trump the election. Without some way to get his message out to the general public, Trump has no shot at winning again in 2024. We "gun nuts" could encourage and back Trump and have a very effective spokesperson for saving our first and second amendment rights. Helping Trump could save us all.

The single biggest thing we can do is fight the election fraud. I'm working on it here in AZ and most of what I get back from fellow "sportsmen" is that the election is over and to "just drop it." Sorry, I can't do that. I started talking about election fraud in 2018 and they all just ignored it. That attitude is exactly why we are where we are now. I can't stand cheaters, never have and never will.

I got voted for Perot. After sometime I made a big mistake, in doing that. The primary are a problem in getting in a candidate that most like. I would give my shot of funding for whomever I like the best. Most of the time that didn't come about. I didn't stop me from voting Republican in the November election nor funding what I can. I kick myself in the butt every time I think about voting for Perot.
The HAZMAT IS A BUNCH OF BULLS**T TO! I get a box to powder for reloading. It's beat so bad, make you wonder why the container did brake open. If powder isn't compress it just burns. No bang. We can thank Clinton for that, if I remember. People are afraid of their shadow.

Have to primary the RINO's out, starting a new party is going to split the vote and guarantee a Lib in office every time, think about what the Green Party had done to Gore during his run against Bush Jr. I seem to remember Perot wanted to get Bush for some vendetta he had against his family, at least that what was being said, he never wanted to be President, he wanted to kick Bush in his arse. He pulled out when he had a chance to do something, blamed Bush threatening his Daughter wedding during that time was the reason for dropping. Then Bush started pulling up in the polls once it started getting closer and he jumped back in just before the elections to throw Bush out of the running. We already know who needs to be primaried out, go after the RINO's that voted for impeachment for Trump this past January. Then watch the others on how they vote against the Constitution and go after them, Marco Rubio has a bill he wants to pass that requires you to lose your Gun Rights if you are investigated for Domestic Terrorism, doesn't say convicted, just investigated. That is what We the People need to do, not just Gun Owners, but all of us, the Constitution is the only living document that is keeping us free, and we are losing those rights more and more.

One of the things with the primaries is that Dems will switch parties to vote for the candidate they think will be the easiest to beat in the general, then switch back. It's time to do the same thing to them. Make sure the Dem candidate is the scariest wild-eyed left wing nut we can find.

One of the things with the primaries is that Dems will switch parties to vote for the candidate they think will be the easiest to beat in the general, then switch back. It's time to do the same thing to them. Make sure the Dem candidate is the scariest wild-eyed left wing nut we can find.
Hell that's who they want.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.