26 nosler reloading information

40 below sounds miserable. I'm in Louisiana it was mid 60's today. We bow hunt in Towner ND. My buddy has 1,000 acres up there and I about freeze every year and that's in early Nov.

Sweatshirt weather in Nov sometimes but the older I get, I'm starting to appreciate the warm weather when it is here. Who is your buddy in Towner? I may know him.

Toolhand....if it shoots that bad and you throw up when you look at it...i would gladly take it off your hands for shipping cost...just to keep you from getting sick..............lol
:rolleyes:

Kelly.... my buddy lives here they just own 1,000 acres of hunting land just out of towner It's bordered by a public lake I think it's called George Lake or something of the sort.

26 I really appreciate your concern for my health lol but luckily it shoots much better than 5 MOA so I may just have to hold on to it for a bit.

Last edited:
Good morning,first shot 300 yds,dead coyote,second shot 400 yds,dead coyote,third shot 460 yds dead coyote,78.3 retumbo 140 grain nitride coated Berger,1-8 Brux barrel,,Stiller action, very consistent load for me

My question is to y'all that run 26Nosler, I have a 28Nosler and my 6.5x284N is accurate AF it's just meh in speed, so do you run heavy for caliber bullets also or just lighter weights for speed?! I always have 26Nosler brass on hand for my 28, because it just sits in the shelf and available, unlike 28 brass.

Rl26..75.5gr.....3200fps....much hotter blows my pp....
Went as far as 82 gr....3450 or so...not as accurate as
And 142lrab....

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.