Zeiss Conquest V4 vs Leupold Mark 4

RugerHawg413

Good Morning,
I recently posted asking about the overall reviews for the Zeiss Conquest V4, and thank you to all who responded to that thread. Anyway, I was wondering since I have another scope laying around, I wanted to see which one is preferred. I have also bought a Leupold Mark 4 LRT M1 8.5-25x50mm, when it was on sale a year or so ago. So, I was wanting to know which would you use on a rifle that you were planning on shooting out to 600 yards. The Leupold Mark 4 LRT M1 8.5-25x50mm or the Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44mm. Please let me your thoughts on both scopes and which one you would use? Thank you for all wisdom and info, it is very appreciated!

ive own both a mk 4 a 4-14 and had a v4 4-16. to me, I thought the glass on both were pretty much equal with maybe a small edge to the v4-seemed a little bit better image quality. It was on a rimfire, the 4-14 was on a 308 with a ton of rounfs thru it and lots of use and never missed a beat

ive own both a mk 4 a 4-14 and had a v4 4-16. to me, I thought the glass on both were pretty much equal with maybe a small edge to the v4-seemed a little bit better image quality. It was on a rimfire, the 4-14 was on a 308 with a ton of rounfs thru it and lots of use and never missed a beat
Awesome!! Thanks for the info!!