Your latest hunt pics...poast pls.

I was refering to the gut shot pronghorn on page 4. I don't shoot animals just to shoot them, I hunt to eat. If Shooting prarie dogs to see them explode is what you you'ike that's not hunting. Longrangehuntr is my name however I don't need a huge rifle to get it done.

Here are a few of the more fun hunts. :D

Attachments

• coyote .jpg
    coyote .jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 72
  • brown bear .jpg
    brown bear .jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 67
  • turkey.jpeg
    turkey.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 79
People...come on....LONGRANGEHUNTR...is a TROLL! Please tell me this is not the first forum you have been involved in. See it (TROLL) for what it (TROLL) is (TROLL) and don't respond to it's (TROLL) comments. Now to find the last picture of the animal I blew in half. I'm sure that awesome pic in the snow is around some place unless the TROLL has it.

Average size for public land ! We have crazy limits here you can kill two bucks a day every day of the season so they dont have a chance to mature ! Get mad na ! I hunt for fun n meat

Ha ha ha, I don't know why you would think I would have the picture of some animal you blew in half in the snow but by all means post that picture if you really have it.

Those are some Great Pics Brad.... thats a great goat, but taking that marmot at 690 was sweet. What kinda set up did you rig your .270 with? Is that just a win or a wsm?

ya im in redding. i hunt in shingletown for my c zone tag and the mendicino national forest usually for b zone, but am doin a pack trip into the yolla bolly's for a week this year.

Yola Boly's? I know it, my brother is trying to get me to hunt there this year. I am in Redding. Actually Igo... Its where I picked that one up here last year. I am thinking High Trinity's this year though. Its a rough pack, but quite an experience. My brother in law goes every year. He always brings back a real beast. I hear that they just keep getting bigger the higher and the deeper you go. So we'll see. Any yotes yet this year Sasaholic? I am going to start here this week trying with my new rig. I wanna reach out to 600+ for them this year.

This thread is slacking. Here's more. Goat at 302 yds with .243, Marmots with a .22 at 170 yds, and another with a .270 at 690.

Those are some Great Pics Brad.... thats a great goat, but taking that marmot at 690 was sweet. What kinda set up did you rig your .270 with? Is that just a win or a wsm?

Yola Boly's? I know it, my brother is trying to get me to hunt there this year. I am in Redding. Actually Igo... Its where I picked that one up here last year. I am thinking High Trinity's this year though. Its a rough pack, but quite an experience. My brother in law goes every year. He always brings back a real beast. I hear that they just keep getting bigger the higher and the deeper you go. So we'll see. Any yotes yet this year Sasaholic? I am going to start here this week trying with my new rig. I wanna reach out to 600+ for them this year.

ya i might do a pack trip with a couple friends into the trinity's too if time and tags allow. if i pop a buck in c and b before that trip ill most likely just go for the trip and a bear(theres alot of em in there). ive gotten three coyotes this year just by luck. i live in jones valley right on backbone rd so i ride up there alot and always have my ar15 in my packpack. a few weeks ago i was riding along and spotted him on the next hill. luckly he stood there long enough to get the two pieces together and drop him. got two more when i was pig hunting/target shooting on the blm land in cottonwood. hit me up with a pm and we can get together for some shootin sometime. im just shootin my stock remington 7400 .243 right now so i try to keep the shots 400 and closer, but take longer ones on crappy animals like coyotes

The rifle on the 690 yd Marmot was a bone stock Cooper in .270 Win. shooting 135 gr. Matchkings. I shot a bunch of 'hogs over 600 yards with it, the furthest being 749... all lased of course. I was using a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14.
This year the goal is to break the 1K mark with a custom 7 rem mag.

ILL POST A FEW
ARKANSAS DEER
100_1130-1.jpg

260YARDS REM 700 SPSVARMINT 300WSM
32 YARDS bowtech LOL
Oct1st20108point008.jpg

155483_1759235620971_1241445116_32020480_5663513_n.jpg
85YARDS RUGER M77MARKII 7mag
100_0154.jpg
browning A bolt 7mm 112yards
8pt and 10pt ..8 was 35 yards with raging bull 44, 10 was 75 yards win mofd 70 300wsm
Cane-20111112-01416.jpg
browning xbolt 325wsm 122yards
Russell-20111103-01348.jpg
x bolt 325wsm 336yards
0214111710-00.jpg
125yards mini 14
1122100716-00.jpg
31 yards tc prohunter 280
1261863554.jpg
110 yards weatherby 3006
.i know most of these arent long range but thought ya mgt enjoy anyways

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.