Your latest hunt pİcs

Had a great West Texas aoudad hunt this past fall. I killed this old ram at 545 yds. with my 7mag using the 180 hybrids. I highly recommend you guys getting after some of these big old free range aoudad rams, its a blast!

Attachments

• aoudad picture 1.jpg
    aoudad picture 1.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 78
This big North Texas hog finished my season and topped off my freezers. He never new what hit him when the 215 gr. hybrid out of my 300 mag got too him.

Attachments

• hog pic.jpg
    hog pic.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 61
This big North Texas hog finished my season and topped off my freezers. He never new what hit him when the 215 gr. hybrid out of my 300 mag got too him.

dude you must be verry strong. you holding that thing up next to you with one arm :D

Yeah. That hoist is a lifesaver.
I'm getting old enough to appreciate such innovations. My orthopedic and neuro guys keep telling me that I can't spend the next 20 years trying to prove the laws of gravity don't apply when I'm around.

I should have been kinder to myself in years gone by but man, what a ride it's been!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.