You think GAS is HIGH

Cracked corn and chicken scratch up 45% from last spring. ISO Butane up 25% last three weeks.

We get hydro power and our rates will be going up again this year. Used to be every 5 years now it's every year.

Renewable energy. Put in 40 more dams and use the same water every 30 miles to generate the same power with no pollution at all.

Build the dams and infrastructure from all the worthless power producing and abysmal visual pollution windmills.

That's why I call the man in the Whitehouse "The Dumb Bart*** as a pipeline worker did on Fox last year called him. I have a bumper sticker coming. It shows DB, and His sidekick as "Dumb and Dumber". The problem is it's going to take a couple of years to get it straighten out. What will help is the pipeline back on line. Open back up areas to drill on. This all takes time to get it done. Damage has been done. Dumb "B". The war in Ukraine hasn't help a bit. Europe shot themselves in the foot by turning to green. Turned off there Atomic powder plants. There energy cost have skyrocketed. Up about 45%. So they are in pickle, that they created. The AOC's has cause us hug amount to problems here. To Me the Big "D" in Democrats stands for Dummies. All the Democrats run city and states are having huge crime problems and getting worst all the time. They have open up pandoura box, and it's going to be hell to get the genie back in the bottle. Those same city and states are short on policemen now and can't seem to get anybody to sign on. Gee I wonder why? Hopefully we can get things straighten out come November.
Mexico-North aka Calif has nothing but continuing to shot themselves in the foot The green energy at Whiskey Pete's has killed thousand of birds. Plus it doesn't do what they said it would do. They won't build dams to store water, nor built Desalination Plants on the oceans. As we use to say "To Bad, To Bad". They get dumber by the second.
I hope that the Republican don't get vaccinated for stupid either. It won't turn-around quickly. The Dem will never figure it out either.
SAD DAYS IN THE USA AGAIN!

No doubt all very valid points. I am in the process of finishing our basement. The supply costs are astronomical! $170.00 for 250' of 12-2 wire?! $3.79 for an outllet box! $7.00 for a stud and add $3.00 if you want pressure treated. It is worse at the local small town lumberyard. I ran out of 10' 2x4s and didn't want to make the 70 mile round trip treck to Home Depot, so I purchased them in town... $37.00, for two 2x4s!
I cannot even begin to start on the grocery price increases. I am in shock every time I go grocery shopping with my wife.
I've been finishing my basement as well and the price hike on all building materials has drained my basement fund.

Best price I have seen all week

BTW…this means they are out of gas

Attachments

• 15BE7A7B-5698-416A-9B57-7EDC1D092E2E.jpeg
    15BE7A7B-5698-416A-9B57-7EDC1D092E2E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
People are building mini vans with trap doors in the floor and pump systems to steal gas directly from underground gas tanks....

30+ "food factories" have burned up in the past 18 months....

An estimated 10,000 head of cattle died in Kansas from heat caused by "global warming".....

Brandon fell off a bike....

A shooting occurred at a June teenth celebration in Washington DC.......

47 people were shot in Chicago over the memorial day weekend.......

Did anyone see where they found a potential cure for rectal cancer and possibly all types of cancer???

probably not!!

They want us divided and scared and hungry and pointing fingers so that big government can sweep in and save the day!! "You will own nothing and you will be happy".... ring a bell? A similar series of events happened in Germany in the 1930's and in Russia a few years before that.

Prices on non processed food is sky high but you can still get cheap frozen pizza. Soft drinks haven't gone up in price like milk has. Ready ice used to sell 8lb bags of ice. They are now 7lb bags and cost 80 cents more.

Wake up America!!!

People are building mini vans with trap doors in the floor and pump systems to steal gas directly from underground gas tanks....

30+ "food factories" have burned up in the past 18 months....

An estimated 10,000 head of cattle died in Kansas from heat caused by "global warming".....

Brandon fell off a bike....

A shooting occurred at a June teenth celebration in Washington DC.......

47 people were shot in Chicago over the memorial day weekend.......

You are being told to lower your AC usage on hot days to prevent overwhelming the existing electric grid, while
simultaneously being told to
trade in your vehicle for a
electric vehicle 🤡

Did anyone see where they found a potential cure for rectal cancer and possibly all types of cancer???

probably not!!

They want us divided and scared and hungry and pointing fingers so that big government can sweep in and save the day!! "You will own nothing and you will be happy".... ring a bell? A similar series of events happened in Germany in the 1930's and in Russia a few years before that.

Prices on non processed food is sky high but you can still get cheap frozen pizza. Soft drinks haven't gone up in price like milk has. Ready ice used to sell 8lb bags of ice. They are now 7lb bags and cost 80 cents more.

Wake up America!!!

Well
Hupe DE DA! Barandon has spent more days in his Beach House then in the White House. Must be in the Teachers Union to be able to have more time off than working. Just like OBana spent more days playing Basketball than in office.
Our "Sweet Fead" for Horse/Cattel/Goat was $8.79 for 50# bag about six months ago. We bought some yesterday and was $14.98 per 50# bag.
We bought a bunch of the "BIDEN I DID THIS" stickers to put on Gas/Fuel Pumps and Food Items.
Noticed that the Workers at Walmart keep taking the Stickers that show reality off of the gas pumps and meat counters.
People know what is going on but do not want to admit it. Obama & Biden destroyed this Country for way more than the eight years. Then the Country was getting back into shape. Gas was $1.68 here in GA October 2020. We were making up to $10-20K every month in our IRA and 401K. Jill was getting ready o retire in May 2022 and then had to pay the ridicules Obama Care Medical, but could hopefully pay with my IRA.
Came 2022 and we were loosing $10-20K every month in our IRA and 401k. Currently lost over $250k in the past six months due to this Administration. Jill can't not only retire and we can't keep up with inflation.
The people that say everything is fine and the economy is good are the people that have nothing invested and living off of EBT/Peach/Other Welfare cards and Programs. These are the people that voted this in so they could get everything for free. YES I said it! We have a lot of people that live off of hard working people. They don't live off of the Government. They live off of hard working people. The Government MAKES NO MONEY and HAS NO MONEY. IT IS ALL OUR MONEY FROM HARD WORKING PEOPLE.
There is going to come a time when the percentage of the people working and paying for everything (givers makers) and the people living off of these peoples' monies (takers) will end. It is a proven fact from HISTORY that in a Democracy the people will vote for everything for free. Then after the people making the money is less than the people receiving the money Society will COLAPASE.
You don't want to see this. The HAVE NOTS (never worked for anything) will riot and steel everything from the HAVES. Look at PORTLAND OR and other Liberal Cities.
This is only the beginning and has been happening for the past years.
Now look at INFLATATION, which started since the mid 2021. Does anyone remember when the stories about Russia having to bring a wheelbarrow of Rubles to the bakery to buy a loaf of bread!
Yes we all laughed or was sad to here and see these stories.
Just take a look at where the GREAT US of A is now???
THIS WAS ALL CAUSE BY THE PEOPLE IN THE USA-WE THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Brandon Did it.jpg
    Brandon Did it.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 15
I did not vote for this. Neither did the 81 million they claim did. Did Joe beat Trump...... maybe but probably not. Did Joe get more votes than Obama........ no way!!

I feel your pain on the feed bill both for humans and livestock. Dog food will be 100$ a bag by the end of the summer. I have 2 boys 14 and 15 who have tapeworms and 2 hollow legs lol. Needless to say they are learning to eat what I ate as a kid! Red beans and deer meat!!! Somethings gotta give.

Recent Posts