You think guns and ammo is expensive?

$3 Cnd funds per barrel up here in the North...

Coke Oil that is...

So a Barrel of oil is cheaper then a small can of beer...

Somethings not right... Our Western Canada patch is pretty much on a stand still,,, the oil sands project has to keep going since they are to big to shut down... 750 to 1 million barrels a day per mining sight,,, and there are 4 of them on the go...

Just need a few extra pipe lines so we can get this stuff moving... Ha

Don

.......still falling. Ten cents cheaper than my last update.
5CA6FF32-F58E-4EA6-B6B5-E613A13D9EBF.jpeg

that's in bulk though, right?

Yes, The average price at the pump I have seen is $1.20 + a gallon. I don't have a diesel because of the rip off in prices. Diesel is one of the first things to come off the crude tower and should be one of the cheapest fuels produced. there are many steps after that for other fuels that drive the price up on them.

So it is still high as far as I am concerned

J E CUSTOM

JMW67: we have gone through 3/4 of bottles of wine so YES! The Jim Beam came with couple of their vanilla flavored so ran through them and can go without that flavor for sure. The apple and maybe honey is going to be grabbed next time. Funny how sitting on thumbs gets back to bourbon!

JMW67: we have gone through 3/4 of bottles of wine so YES! The Jim Beam came with couple of their vanilla flavored so ran through them and can go without that flavor for sure. The apple and maybe honey is going to be grabbed next time. Funny how sitting on thumbs gets back to bourbon!
tried the apple once and only once you just cant beat the old original white label I have had a bottle of pappy van winkle put up for about 1 1/2 years well I had if you ever get a wild hair get a bottle it is truly AWESOME

Diesel in SW MI is 2.39 but gas is 1.29-1.39. No place to go so who cares.
lots of people still driving to work every day, so the drop in gas prices are nice--according to some studies, only 1 out of 5 Americans are considered "non-essential" (so up to 80% of the work force is still going to work) , and traffic rates are still at 60% of what they were

look at the list of "essential workers" and you'll see that most industries are still working, then there are those who have "modified" their business so they can be considered "essential" so they can keep the business afloat and still pay the bills

I know it depends on your work, and geographical area too-- but honestly, the "stay at home" order hasn't really changed the work force drastically in my local area-- according to Colorado stats -- unemployment claims went from 2.5% up to 7.8% last month, and the numbers are now on the decline --so that was only 5% of the workforce that had to apply for unemployment benefits --- so as you can see, by looking at the hard data numbers, the stay at home order really has only affected what people are doing on non-work days

cohunt: totally agree, my comment was from my own personal perspective of being retired, need to stay isolated due to our age and wife's health. The stay at home here in MI is a joke. I see neighbors having guests, teenagers cannot go one day with boy friend or girl friend, going to stores daily it seems like. I can use a rowboat, canoe, kayak but not a motor including electric motor in a state with one of the highest boat registration of the nation? If I am alone trolling, casting what is the impact? The boat launch is no different than going to grocery store from potential exposure and it applies to canoe or motorized boats. If I am in no contact with anyone why would it matter if I was in my motorized boat or a human propelled one? If the exposure is suppose to be the issue then shut it all down. I can't buy fertilizer from Lowes but I can buy "essentials". The aisles are taped off so you cannot purchase these items. You cannot go to your second home (cottage, camp etc.) where it might be safer place to isolate. The executive order is like a shotgun approach and doesn't laser in on what really needs to be done on specific instances. Theoretically I cannot leave the state. I live 2 miles from Indiana and my prescriptions are at a pharmacy across state line. Groceries are there as well. Most importantly, the best liquor store is there as well. Just absolutely no thought to state lines exactly how the Democrats think with health care. States are no separate countries within themselves. They seem to want you to be "out of network" for everything when yo cross a state line.

Yes, The average price at the pump I have seen is $1.20 + a gallon. I don't have a diesel because of the rip off in prices. Diesel is one of the first things to come off the crude tower and should be one of the cheapest fuels produced. there are many steps after that for other fuels that drive the price up on them.

So it is still high as far as I am concerned

J E CUSTOM
most things are like that when you compare wholesale prices to 3rd or 4th supply chain prices-- example propane is basically a byproduct -- Feb 2020 in CO-- wholesale price of propane was .682 cents per Gallon (not per pound)-- bulk buyer prices were at $1.18/gal, residential prices at $1.62/gal--now go get that 20 pound BBQ tank filled or exchanged and they charge you $4-6/gal (thats 820% mark up)