You think guns and ammo is expensive?

The Fed says there is no inflation so no rate hikes on the horizon. Look around - $10.00 2x4s (2 weeks ago they were $3.50). $3.00 diesel, food prices up. Hyper inflation is on the way. This isn't going to be pretty.

This is all part of 'redistribution of wealth' —- otherwise known as the destruction of white middle class America.

This is all part of 'redistribution of wealth' —- otherwise known as the destruction of white middle class America.
I'd agree if you leave out the word "white." One failed party favors the poor and the other favors the rich. This two legged US stool needs a third leg, IMO.

The Fed says there is no inflation so no rate hikes on the horizon. Look around - $10.00 2x4s (2 weeks ago they were $3.50). $3.00 diesel, food prices up. Hyper inflation is on the way. This isn't going to be pretty.

I am currently finishing up a new house build in WY. (well, somebody else is finishing up my house, lol)
Studs have been pushing $10.00 since last summer.

Thought it would be appropriate to revive this thread after being started nearly 2 years ago. Shows the fall (and inevitably the RISE) of gasoline prices quite well I'm afraid…😐
C5D2164F-8B5D-4E43-897C-2B115CB5FACC.jpeg

Currently at Beaver Dam, Ky off the Western Ky Parkway.

this comment aged well. i was at lowes yesterday, 2x4's are at $7-8 each depending on if you buy 8 footers or 93" boards. i paid $6 for a 2x3 to make a knife sharpening jig.

funny how the whole, all we needed was for russia to invade ukraine to cure covid. we were silly thinking we needed a vaccine or medicine to treat it.

this comment aged well. i was at lowes yesterday, 2x4's are at $7-8 each depending on if you buy 8 footers or 93" boards. i paid $6 for a 2x3 to make a knife sharpening jig.

funny how the whole, all we needed was for russia to invade ukraine to cure covid. we were silly thinking we needed a vaccine or medicine to treat it.
Yeah and somebody made a pile of money on the vaccine.

Spending $100+ to fill up a couple times a week hurts when your income hasn't increased in 10 years. The only thing on the rise in the building trade is material. In Texas we have illegals flooding in that destroy the market. I charged more for installing tile 25 years ago 5han what they will do it for now. They have no overhead ,pay no taxes, no insurance and never warranty their work. There is plenty of work, just not plenty of profit. You can go broke while having the books full of work.