You think GAS is HIGH

The media mostly produces Fake news or flat out suppresses what they don't want the country to know about the Democratic party. This isn't disputable, it's a fact. If you believe it isn't your only lying to yourself or in denial. They conveniently fail to cover any Biden lies or corruption. Both his and his families. They say the Republicans are fanatical regarding calling the 2020 election a fraud and rigged. It was definitely rigged. The media failed to be honest with the country about Biden's corruption with his son and Russia/China. It's out now because they got him elected. They wanted Trump out at all costs even rigging an election. They are reporting it now so it can't be said they ignored it completely. Nothing can be done to him or his son. Nothing ever will just like Hillary. Untouchable. Still the facts remain that the guy in the WH stole the election. Maybe by proxy but it was taken, not won.
Is this what is known as gaslighting? Everything you claim that the media is doing is actually happening on all of the "Conservative" "News" outlets. The reason you are not hearing anything negative about republicans other than turncoats like Cheney and Romney, is because they are choosing not to report it. Its not because republicans are perfect. I hope thats not too crushing for you. CNN for instance because everyone likes to say I watch too much CNN which I don't and how do you know if you aren't watching it, has negative reports about Joe Biden. I know this because I googled it and saw the articles. They report on Hunter Biden's laptop also. You won't see any of the "Conservative" "News" outlets reporting anything negative about Trump (that would be fake news) and you won't see anything about Kushner getting $2 billion from the Saudis and being investigated for it. Thats does not phase you because they are telling you what you want to hear and leaving out the things that you don't want to hear. How perfect is that for you. You live in a perfect little bubble where republicans are perfect and democrats are pure evil and I keep putting smear marks on on your bubble.

Biden did not beat Trump. Trump beat Trump. So many people in this country hated Trump that they all went out and voted for Biden.

Also from the beginning they said election fraud was fake didnt happen so on so on. They didnt know if it was or if it wasnt but they said it wasnt from day one. There's plenty of evidence where they should have investigated it and reported it. If it was a fair election shouldnt be no problem in recounting and making sure each vote was legit. If the system used for 2000 mules is good enough for solving murders for fbi and tracking people down i think its credibility is good enough to check on the most important election we have.

Like i said kushners deal was 6 months outside him being in office. Not the case with hunter. Fox news has turned on trump most of his term. I dont watch any of the news i do my own research. 90%+ people that strongly support second amendment are conservative for a reason so your basically saying the party that supports your right to have gun (if you do) is in the wrong thats a huge majority again you must be a reason. Im starting to doubt you have a gun or your misinformed. Im a republican and will tell you bush sucked. No shame but you cant admit biden is a failure obama was a lot better then biden by a lot. First black president who had a gift for public speaking ill give him that. But your gonna believe a election wasnt rigged when a guy that has the history biden does comes out with the most votes of any president more then obama? Come on open your eyes. I live in California i can count on one hand how many biden stickers ive seen. Theres no way a man who cant even read off cheat sheet right got the most votes. Let alone both combined had more votes then legal voters in this country.

Also from the beginning they said election fraud was fake didnt happen so on so on. They didnt know if it was or if it wasnt but they said it wasnt from day one. There's plenty of evidence where they should have investigated it and reported it. If it was a fair election shouldnt be no problem in recounting and making sure each vote was legit. If the system used for 2000 mules is good enough for solving murders for fbi and tracking people down i think its credibility is good enough to check on the most important election we have.
There was no evidence other than Trump's claims. Trump's legal team never once claimed voter fraud when they went to court. The claimed it before they went into court and they claimed it when they left the courtroom but never in the courtroom. The judge even asked them in one instance if they were claiming voter fraud and they said no. I am still waiting to hear what happened to the kraken. You believe it because Trump said it and you want it to be true. They have done recounts. Biden won. I know, I know, you don't like the outcome so thats fake news.

How about the videos thousands of it peoplE stuffing ballots in boxes middle of the night? How about taking in votes after hours? How about news saying were done counting for the night with trump in the lead and waking up to thousands of votes found and biden in the lead. Ya i know you dont believe it because it doesnt fit agenda

Like i said kushners deal was 6 months outside him being in office. Not the case with hunter. Fox news has turned on trump most of his term. I dont watch any of the news i do my own research. 90%+ people that strongly support second amendment are conservative for a reason so your basically saying the party that supports your right to have gun (if you do) is in the wrong thats a huge majority again you must be a reason. Im starting to doubt you have a gun or your misinformed. Im a republican and will tell you bush sucked. No shame but you cant admit biden is a failure obama was a lot better then biden by a lot. First black president who had a gift for public speaking ill give him that. But your gonna believe a election wasnt rigged when a guy that has the history biden does comes out with the most votes of any president more then obama? Come on open your eyes. I live in California i can count on one hand how many biden stickers ive seen. Theres no way a man who cant even read off cheat sheet right got the most votes. Let alone both combined had more votes then legal voters in this country.
It does not matter if it was 6 months. The company was formed the day after Trump left and 6 month later Jared gets a check for $2 billion. Jared had been working with the Saudis and gave them a passes on their human rights issues. It would have taken longer than 6 months to broker a $2 billion deal. He had to have been discussing it with them before he left office. If they can show it, he is guilty. As for Fox, there were only 2 people that did not give Trump a break and they are both gone. Coincidence? As for gun control, republicans have passed just as many gun control laws as democrats. As for Bush, you waited until he was out of office to say he sucked. As for Biden not getting the votes and it being rigged, all you got is "But your gonna believe a election wasnt rigged when a guy that has the history biden does comes out with the most votes of any president more then obama?". That is literally, all you got.

A day after still not illegal. Name one person left or right who has not made money leaving office. None answer is none it is not illegal. Fox news is a republican as romney. Its a joke. No him not getting votes is common sense. All the videos of people voting more then 1 ballot. Voting at 2am kinda weird.? Or dropping ballots at multiple locations by using cell phone tracking oh who approved that by the way obama thats right. How about addresses used for voting where there is no house or mailbox that one was huge in nevada. Why were all these shenanigans going on only in swing states. He was a unpopular candidate that was obvious just driving around in a blue state. My neighbors are huge democrats who didnt vote for him and now rather of had trump. Its also not about guns laws passed its more about gun laws attempted, that has failed. Thats why obama was looked at one of the hardest on guns. Its not that he was successful it was what he tried.

Like i said common sense goes much further then reading someone elses opinion. You listed all of obamas success in your opinion and thats it your opinion. It also looked like it came right out miller centers hand book. All his foreign affairs were failures for this country even if on cover looked appealing

More of the lies actually. Seems you wouldn't know truth if it jumped up and down on you
Can't argue with stupid.
You're nothing more than a leftist troll.
What lies would those be? Can you be more specific? I am not familiar with the alternative facts of CRP. Are you saying CRP was not created back in 1985 and signed by Reagan? Is it a lie that the long-term goal of the program is to re-establish valuable land cover to help improve water quality, prevent soil erosion, and reduce loss of wildlife habitat? Is it a lie that there is debate by environmentalists over whether it is doing any good? Is it a lie that they are saying the problem is that after the 10 or 15 years is up and the farmer goes back to farming the land, everything that was gained is now lost? Is it a lie that participation in CRP is at a 30 year low and they are having a hard time enrolling any new land because of high commodity prices? Are you saying that the money you are talking about has nothing to do with CRP? If so, can you provide any links so I know what you are talking about. All I can find is they raised the amount they were giving out for CRP which is what I assumed you were talking about.

Like i said common sense goes much further then reading someone elses opinion. You listed all of obamas success in your opinion and thats it your opinion. It also looked like it came right out miller centers hand book. All his foreign affairs were failures for this country even if on cover looked appealing
Those are actual facts. You can look them up. Depending on your age, you more than likely complained about most of them. Complaining that he was giving all that money away. It saved this country from far worse than was already happening. The auto industry failing alone would have been catastrophic but seeing as you don't understand the long term ramifications of the shutdown in 2020, its probably useless to have a conversation with you about what would have happened had Obama let the auto industry fail.

A day after still not illegal. Name one person left or right who has not made money leaving office. None answer is none it is not illegal. Fox news is a republican as romney. Its a joke. No him not getting votes is common sense. All the videos of people voting more then 1 ballot. Voting at 2am kinda weird.? Or dropping ballots at multiple locations by using cell phone tracking oh who approved that by the way obama thats right. How about addresses used for voting where there is no house or mailbox that one was huge in nevada. Why were all these shenanigans going on only in swing states. He was a unpopular candidate that was obvious just driving around in a blue state. My neighbors are huge democrats who didnt vote for him and now rather of had trump. Its also not about guns laws passed its more about gun laws attempted, that has failed. Thats why obama was looked at one of the hardest on guns. Its not that he was successful it was what he tried.
That would depend on when he started brokering the deal and what Jared used his position for in the whitehouse to get the deal. The election is a dead issue, You have no facts nor evidence. Every video was debunked. Give it up already.

Hate to ruin your day you haven't supported facts you have supported information people like you support. Ramifications of shutting economy was stupid and trump was the only one to say that would be stupid but your party pushed and pushed for it. Why? They wanted this. They are the party of more government keep people poor give out free ****.

Lmao ok so fbi uses a system to track down people. Aka murderes ect. They use the same **** system to track people go from ballot box to ballot box dropping off multiple hundreds of ballots times and locations of there cell phones match the videos of the drop boxes. Yet you think there is no evidence WOW