Another Donation

I wish that it had been raining, instead of snowing and in single digits! No driver's window, windshield on driver's side badly broken (no can see through), and 125 miles to home. Drove home leaning over the console to see through the windshield…..no wonder my back hurts all of the time! 🤔 memtb
We didn't collide, but if he had been on the other stride we would have. Went by my window passenger side close enough to see he was puckered as much as me.

We didn't collide, but if he had been on the other stride we would have. Went by my window passenger side close enough to see he was puckered as much as me.

Well…..you "are" lucky!

Mine came right to left across the snow packed, too fast and too close to stop, I tried to steer behind them between them and the snowplowed beam about 4 feet deep along the shoulder. I clipped (barely) the snow bank, turned us perpendicular to the roadway…..moose *** hit my window and the left windshield. The car window covered me in glass and the moose covered me in moose pills! 🤬

When I got out of the car, I looked for the moose, no moose, no sign of injury. Heck, don't think it knocked her off of her feet…..just moved her a lot faster across the road! 😜

I failed to mention that about a hundred miles from home, we passed a bar that was closing (close @10 pm on Sundays). He had a piece of plastic sheeting and tape. We covered the window…..slowing the draft quite a bit. But, we were still pretty cool on the rest of the way home! 🥶 memtb

Last edited: