X-Caliber barrels any opinions?

I just ordered a 338 32 inch for a 338 excalibur a couple weeks ago. I will watch this thread and reply.

I have 3 X-caliber barrels. I have had good accuracy usually under .5 moa. However, and this may be just me, but they seem to foul pretty bad. I spend a lot more time cleaning them than any other barrels I have. Shoots real nice for the price though.

I've sold well over 100 of them and had 1 burn out early. They took care of it. This happens every once in a while even with the top tier stuff. They run faster than cut blanks and shoot plenty accurate enough for PRS, NRL, and hunting scenarios.

I run them on a few of my guns and see no reason not to.

If a guy is concerned about the last drop of one-hole accuracy and buying a high-value barrel for competition then there are Blake Barrel and Rifle and the other premier brands to use for the benchrest and target disciplines. very different markets and target audiences imo.

Recently had some loading and feeding issues with my rifle and sent it to my gunsmith for examination.

Unbeknownst to me he re-barreled my rifle without my permission. I was a bit upset but nothing I can do now.

Spare me the "what I would've done" crap as I'm already just barely over it.

I traded a LILJA 3 grove 10 twist tack driver for a X-Caliber 5R 10 twist In 300WM of course but i just got it and haven't shot it yet.

has anyone had any actual experience with them?

this is a fresh wound so tread lightly...
So did he give you your old barrel back?