Won the primer lottery

I live only a few miles from one of the largest reloading supply wholesalers/private sellers on the east coast. Talked to one of the owners the other week and he said the factory reps are telling him that 2022 will be worse than 2021 when it comes to purchasing powder and primers. If you're lucky enough to find reloading supplies, even if the price is higher than we'd like to see, you best grab them. No end in sight for this mess. Case in point, a tractor trailer load of shotgun powder (red dot) came in last week and the entire trailer load was gone in less than 2 hours. There was literally a line of cars/trucks waiting along the road hoping they'd be lucky enough to buy some. It was worse than the run on toilet paper in 2020.

Just left a small LGS in a very small town that had at least 10K if not more of primers of each type. They would only sell 200 of each type per person. Thank God I had my wife with me. 400 spp, 400 srp and 400 lrp.
Might have to make a 100 mile round trip tomorrow.

After almost 2 years I finally found 2 bricks of CCI br2 for 176$ each. Glad to have them.
Wow glad you got what you needed sorry you had to bleed for them I know the feeling joy and anger in the same moment

I picked up 6k Federal LR Match primers $20 per 1k, along with 10bs of the commercial version of Power Pro 2k powder for $8 a lb from a guy that I know that does custom reloading. One of his supplier's got a bunch of take down powder and primer's from an ammo maker and he bought a bunch of it.
Best $200 I've spent in a long time!