Won the primer lottery

Mother mercy I havent seen primers on a shelf in I dont know how long. I should say lr or lrm primers.

You just buy them "wherever" you can find them😩

Attachments

• 3893C859-767F-4DEF-BC51-0CB59E08AEF5.jpeg
    3893C859-767F-4DEF-BC51-0CB59E08AEF5.jpeg
    242.5 KB · Views: 173
My LGS had 2 bricks of WLR this morning at $60 per brick. Key word being "had".

Sure...I would have like to pay $35-40 per brick like 2 years ago, but this isn't bad considering what little I've seen online for twice as much (with hazmat and shipping).

Hopefully this is just a sign of good times to come.
Im glad to hear it.I have been buying them at Academy for $59.00 and $70.00 for 3 months.I did run into a man moving and he was unloading a bunch of Powder,Primers and bullets.I was able to purchase 70,000 Primers...from Federal AR Small Rifle Match ,Federal 210,Tula Primers and CCI..All total was 70,000 and a bunch of RL26....H1000...Retumbo and CFE Pistol and CFE Black and CFE, IMR 4831,RL15,RL16,RL22,. 8Lbs Superformance and 24 LBS H4350.. I just hit a home Run .My Dentist turned me on to this man..Ive never seen so much reloading stuff in my life in one place.The Reloading God was smailing on me..LOL

My LGS had 2 bricks of WLR this morning at $60 per brick. Key word being "had".

Sure...I would have like to pay $35-40 per brick like 2 years ago, but this isn't bad considering what little I've seen online for twice as much (with hazmat and shipping).

Hopefully this is just a sign of good times to come.
Primers are our Achilles heel. No primers, no bang. Don't take food off the table, but get'em when you can.

My local sporting store has had some powder and small riffle primers over the last three weeks. It's hard to acquire because I curently do have my wall tent set up in the sparking lot.