Won LGS Lottery!

I've shot RL26 from 20° all the way up to 80° (It's very erratic with pressure in warm weather) at distance and never saw a big enough spread to make me stop using it. That's a good score though. I managed to snag 5lbs of Varget from Powder Valley recently after trying to get my hands on it since February for a 6 BR I recently had built. It's a feeling that my wife must get over new shoes. Lmao

I saw a wall of GMM primers on the shelf the other day. They were like $79/box which I guess all things considered isn't that bad though it's twice as much as the last time I bought a brick of them.

Question for you chemist gurures, Have you ever pulled a bullet to find that the powder was set like concrete? I January 1977 l loaded 80 rounds of 220 swift with old 4831 with 55 grain pills, got my new swift to day with a 8 twist, so I was going to pull bullets and load some Berger 70 grain.. well that powder is set up. Good thing I didn't try too shoot them up..can lube do that to powder? Don't know what I used back then. Primers still work..looks like a little corrosion, green stuff coming out with scrapping... do you think the brass is shot? 220 brass is like hens teeth, my be worse...my try a few redused loads to se if the brass can take it. Am I wrong to try?. Thank Guys.