Why only one store question

Idahoprc

I have been trying to get some Berger 7mm 175 el's. I have been watching and waiting for in stock status. Well when I wasn't in cell service some hit grafs and I missed out. So I think well other stores would be getting some and putting them in stock status but nothing. My question is why only one store? Any ideas?

Everyone's got different supply lines and different existing orders. I've been low on a couple of things and on every email chain I could get on. Only conclusion I've come to is there's absolutely no Rhyme or Reason who gets what and when.

I have been trying to get some Berger 7mm 175 el's. I have been watching and waiting for in stock status. Well when I wasn't in cell service some hit grafs and I missed out. So I think well other stores would be getting some and putting them in stock status but nothing. My question is why only one store? Any ideas?
They may have been at other places also and also went as quickly. I left barnes bullets for hammers because i could never get them

Any place that takes backorders is probably working through a list. I use Eurooptic because their backorders are all pre-paid, so there's not a bunch of spammers on the list shelling out for a real place in line.

They've sent me Berger 105 Hybrids and 375 CheyTac brass in the last two months.