Who makes warm boots?

I have had good luck with 800 gr Thinsulate boots and toe warmers or sole warmers. The boots are 1/2 size larger and wear a single pair of thick wool socks. Another thing that worked was electric socks, and not putting the batteries in until I was on the stand. I have hunted in sub-zero weather this way and I get cold easy.

I've used Redwing boots on the oil rigs in Alberta and they're great down to -20C (-4F). More moving around there though than sitting. I've been wanting to try the Irish Setters but they come with a bit of a price tag.

Alternatively, I don't know if you can find them in your area but a few guys I work with swear by the Neos insulated overshoes. The non-insulated ones are great because you just slip your own boots into them and they're completely waterproof. I've worn min just with winter boot liners at -15C (5F) and they kept me warm. The insulated ones I've heard worked well in Alaska. https://www.neosovershoescanada.com/collections/insulated

I'm a Merrell fan i know they aren't looked upon as hunting boots but they have gotten me through many below 0 winters with snow exposed for over 16 hours.

Looking for a boot that will keep my feet warm at 30 dg F & lower. I'm OK with what I have down to about 35dg F. I can in-counter temps down to single digits. So what boot will handle these low temps?
I hunt all winter in canada. after many yeàrs I have ge to Irish Setter boots gortex with 2000 thinsulate lining.
liked them so well went back and bought a second pair a week later.
what ever you decide get go leather.
avaiilable via cabellas or direct.

Just remember that good socks and a wicking sock next to your skin also makes a major difference, specifically if your feet perspire to any degree.
:) It seems no matter the boot thinsulate level my feet will get cold after 3hrs in the stand. The toe warmers top and bottom of my toes saves my day!

I've been more than impressed by my Schnee's granite pro 600g boots. Super comfortable, waterproof, and warm even in 0 degree temps. I do wear thin liners and good wool socks. I think my favorite part about the boots is that I can wear them all the way up to 50 or 60 degrees and my feet don't get hot either…..they just regulate temp really well.

My feet sweat alot. No matter what boot I have on when I stop, they get very cold. The secret for me has been to have dry socks to put on when I stop. Not advantageous in the whitetail woods...I have some Arctic Shield overboots, but haven't ever carried them.

I have tried 1000gr insulated in a couple types and they are just as cold as my non-insulated when I stop because they are a swimming pool by the time a get to my stand...

Get where you are going and open up gators and untie boots for a bit. A lot like hip vents on pants or pit vents in coats. Dump the heat/moisture. Just don't leave them open too long. Leave boots loose as well for good circulation.
I ran an non insulated boot ek hunting in CO 2nd season this year. Sat a fair amount of time. We had snow on the ground, temps ranged from 25 to 60

I've been thinking about investing in a pair of higher quality boots myself…I currently just use the insulated big rubber boots by Baffin, don't know if they're there the same as the tundras previously mentioned. They're plenty warm for me, they're deliberately a size bigger than I'd need so if it's truly cold out (below -20celcius for these purposes) I can put those big thick fuzzy wool socks on and they're not at all tight. Especially Tight fitting footwear is a nightmare if it's cold out.

These cheaper boots are perfectly adequate for warm hunting in Saskatchewan winter conditions, but they're not so comfortable to walk in all day, and they're big and bulky and quite heavy. I don't mind the exercise haha but once you're dragging an buck out in deep snow by yourself and your feet are extra heavy and more importantly having to move through much more snow with each step than something more compact, it gets to be a bit of a chore by the end. All part of the experience but I'm certainly going to read through this whole thread.