Who makes warm boots?

I use 1000 gram insulate muck boots but still had issues with my feet getting cold. My wife of all the people suggested I put my feet in plastic grocery bags before putting them in my boots. My feet sweat on a regular basis now but at least I stay warm lol!! Worth a try and super cheap
Yes, this works. I think you can buy waterproof boot liners. I can't seem to find any though.

Irish Setter Elk Stalkers. Love them
Sorry I meant Elk Trackers. Full leather, Goretex and 1000 grams thinsulate. I hunt in Northern Idaho, everything is either wet or frozen most of the season. Never had cold feet one time using these boots.

Sorry I meant Elk Trackers. Full leather, Goretex and 1000 grams thinsulate. I hunt in Northern Idaho, everything is either wet or frozen most of the season. Never had cold feet one time using these boots.
Sounds interesting. Yeah that wet cold weather is worse that legit cold weather. I don't see much of it as where I live by hunting season it's usually just full on winter, no wet snow or melting happening which is good. Additionally it's usually a dry cold if that makes sense. When it's between -15 and -30 Celsius so long as you're adequately layered up it doesn't feel that cold but I must acknowledge there's something about humid air in that 0 to -10 c window that just gets into your bones in a different way once the sun goes down. I experienced that the one time I went to Vancouver in February. Its much much warmer there than where I'm from, as in trees blooming when it's still -30 back home, the weather seemed so nice…but I was standing by the ocean when the sun set and suddenly I was shivering harder than I ever have before I think, it was almost embarrassing! Us Saskatchewan people take pride in how much cold we can take compared to most people (it doesn't help that that's about the only noteworthy thing about this province, even it's shape is boring, it's just a rectangle! 🤣). I was thinking "what's wrong with me here, it's hardly even freezing out?!" That humid air is just different!

My feet always used to freeze long before any other part of me got the slightest bit cold. I spent a great deal of time and money trying to keep them warm. Finally I got a kidney transplant and now my feet are warm. It might be a bit extreme but it worked for me. True story. Now I make sure I wear breathable, unlined non waterproof boots and my feet stay warm. Good luck.
I agree . I wear the therapy heat packs for the back. If you keep your kidneys warm, they don't need the blood flow from your extremities and hands and feet stay warm. I've also used Mickey Mouse boots for over twenty years with great success, but they are hard to walk in. About three years ago I bought the Kenetrek mountain extreme in 400 grams and was so happy with them the following year I bought them in the 1000 gram. Great boots.

Sounds interesting. Yeah that wet cold weather is worse that legit cold weather. I don't see much of it as where I live by hunting season it's usually just full on winter, no wet snow or melting happening which is good. Additionally it's usually a dry cold if that makes sense. When it's between -15 and -30 Celsius so long as you're adequately layered up it doesn't feel that cold but I must acknowledge there's something about humid air in that 0 to -10 c window that just gets into your bones in a different way once the sun goes down. I experienced that the one time I went to Vancouver in February. Its much much warmer there than where I'm from, as in trees blooming when it's still -30 back home, the weather seemed so nice…but I was standing by the ocean when the sun set and suddenly I was shivering harder than I ever have before I think, it was almost embarrassing! Us Saskatchewan people take pride in how much cold we can take compared to most people (it doesn't help that that's about the only noteworthy thing about this province, even it's shape is boring, it's just a rectangle! 🤣). I was thinking "what's wrong with me here, it's hardly even freezing out?!" That humid air is just different!
I can attest. Coldest I ever felt was standing in line at a venue in DC. 30 degrees F. Wind was coming off the water and the humidity must have been 80%. Remember I hunt MT and fly fish the Missouri and Bighorn many times through the winter.

In Lubbock now, drove down from San Juan National Forest past Dolores, CO. Base camp was at 9400.

Yesterday early evening this was the temperature
20211117_192420.jpg

I brought 3 pairs, a Kenetrek 10 Mountain Extreme 400, Kenetrek pac boots, and the Scarpa Rebel K Insulated 10 HD. What kept my feet warm when sitting down in the open were the pac boots with double socks, liner and Thorlo Thick Cushion Extreme Cold OTC Socks

I also tend to get cold feet while sitting in a tree stand all day in Pennsylvania - I am going to try electric heated socks this year, sock liners, and artic shield insulated boot covers, and maybe even shove some hand warmers inside the boot covers. I am hoping this is a pretty inexpensive way to keep the feet warm!

I spent the money on some high end Crispi boots to walk around in. LOVE them - but sat a week ago in archery for about 4 hours in 35 degrees and my feet froze lol.
Which Crispi boots? I had the same feeling this year. 4"-6" of snow and my feet were freezing. They were dry but cold!!

I would look at something removable.

IME, my feet get cold when they get wet and cool down….additionally lack of blood flow. So to get my feet warm at a glassing point, I usually unlace and throw in a handwarmer while stopped.

On the move, I never get cold. I do carry extra dry socks.

This is never an issue when walking around out west, but has been an issue stand hunting.

Looking for a boot that will keep my feet warm at 30 dg F & lower. I'm OK with what I have down to about 35dg F. I can in-counter temps down to single digits. So what boot will handle these low temps?
I wear MUCKS Artic Sport they are water proof, not very heavy, easy to walk in and I have used them at - 30. with out heavy socks.

Looking for a boot that will keep my feet warm at 30 dg F & lower. I'm OK with what I have down to about 35dg F. I can in-counter temps down to single digits. So what boot will handle these low temps?
Take a look at Hoffman's packs. I cut timber for 20 years in Montana winters. White's, Grizzly (from Missoula), and other brand's used to be my go-to, albeit with caulked soles. Hoffman's is still making their boots in the USA. When I had to drive long distances to get to work, I wore light shoes in the pickup, and changed into my boots when I got to the job, so my boots were dry inside to start the day. While we were supposed to call off work when it was below -10 in the morning, when you drove 100 miles to the job and discovered it was 15 or even 20 below you worked. The heavy felt packs kept you warm all day, even in 4 feet or more of snow

The trick to warm feet is opposite of what most people think. LESS IS MORE in 90% of cases. People regularly over insulate their feet . That is a guarantee of cold feet. The trick is to not let your feet sweat , period. Socks are much more important than boots. You need a good wicking sock against your feet and a good wool sock over those. Its also critical to have breathing room in your boot WITH BOTH PAIRS of socks. Beyond that, get the minimum recommended insulation for the Temps you will encounter.
This advise was pounded into my head by reps in the boot business from danner, rocky, muck, Irish setter, etc etc when I was in the sporting goods business. It works !