Who makes warm boots?

I feel a joke coming on! Well I can tell you who doesn't! Church people, they're too holy! Couldn't resist?

I also tend to get cold feet while sitting in a tree stand all day in Pennsylvania - I am going to try electric heated socks this year, sock liners, and artic shield insulated boot covers, and maybe even shove some hand warmers inside the boot covers. I am hoping this is a pretty inexpensive way to keep the feet warm!

I spent the money on some high end Crispi boots to walk around in. LOVE them - but sat a week ago in archery for about 4 hours in 35 degrees and my feet froze lol.

Looking for a boot that will keep my feet warm at 30 dg F & lower. I'm OK with what I have down to about 35dg F. I can in-counter temps down to single digits. So what boot will handle these low temps?
Get yourself a pair of Kenetreck 400g Mountain Extreme, or if your feet are prone to get cold like mine1000g Mountain Extreme. I live in southwest Montana and frequently hunt elk in single digit temps. Get a good pair of wicking socks under your wool socks.

leather with goretex liner and good synthetic hiking socks (thin or medium at most)
yes - always have a beenie hat handy if your feet are cold
I'd also add a light weight set of proper ski longjohns (not the cotton waffle style)

something with a vibram sole

and no mesh
and none of these modern "sport hikers"
these are generally summer boots

Make sure your boots are not too tight, same with your socks. You want free air in there for insulation and you want lots of blood flow.
testlight's point is well taken.A friend bought a brand new pair of 600.00 boots and still got cold feet.
Went back to the store where he bought them and they said too tight.The store owner loosened the laces and warm feet again.
A quality boot don't have to be tight to fit right they said.Still uses the 600.00 boots but remembers the point testlight made.

Keep your core hot and you should have no problem with hands and feet in normal gear above 10 degrees. Remember that tight boots/tight socks restrict blood flow and make you colder.
My feet always run hot and I own 0 insulated boot, but prefer wool socks if I need a little more. Salomon and inov8 is what I run, Waterproof to the max and very comfortable

Just FYI…using a good pair of gators will significantly warm your feet by keeping the heat that is in your legs closer to your feet. Especially if your moving but if your stand hunting a thicker/taller pair of socks/long John overlap with gators will increase my boot rating keeping my feet warm in sub freezing temps. I prefer OR research crocodiles and the high end Sitka. For a serious cold temp mountaineering sheep hunt level I go mid insulation with scarpa grand dru, but it's a hard sole full length shank intended for toe in snow/ice.

I always have cold hands and feet. I looked for warmer boots to use on late Minnesota deer hunts especially where I walked and then end up hours in a ladder stand. I purchased a pair of Cabela Inferno pack boots with 2000 grams of Thinsulate. They did work well but are big boots though fairly light weight. Not so good for hiking. I went back to good leather boots with about 600 gm of insulation and use toe warmers. Top and bottom if really cold. They do the trick. I looked at the new electric sole heaters but they have a lot of poor reviews so waiting until they make them more robust.
The challenge is hiking then sitting still in a stand for hours. My latest method to keep warm is a IWOM suit. Keeps the whole body warm....including the feet.

Looking for a boot that will keep my feet warm at 30 dg F & lower. I'm OK with what I have down to about 35dg F. I can in-counter temps down to single digits. So what boot will handle these low temps?
I get cold feet really quick and my solution is a pair of darntoughs under a pair or wool socks, and I use Arctic mucks, granted that's for work but they should be just fine for hunting as well, I suppose it's down to preference, could look into heated socks as well! Hope that helps!