Who makes warm boots?

Hespco

Looking for a boot that will keep my feet warm at 30 dg F & lower. I'm OK with what I have down to about 35dg F. I can in-counter temps down to single digits. So what boot will handle these low temps?

Everyone is different and missing some information for me to give the best answer from my experiences. Hiking and how far and how hard, sitting not moving and how long? Info like that would be beneficial. I get cold feet super easy, and have tried many different combinations. I'm happy with my current set ups, and I have several depending on the situation I will be using them in.

Everyone is different and missing some information for me to give the best answer from my experiences. Hiking and how far and how hard, sitting not moving and how long? Info like that would be beneficial. I get cold feet super easy, and have tried many different combinations. I'm happy with my current set ups, and I have several depending on the situation I will be using them in.
@Reelamin, you are correct. Many factors. I rushed and assumed more stationary. The Baffins are big pack boots, good for standing/sitting, not walking.

I've always been told (since I was a child) "If your feet get cold, put on a warmer hat!" there is a lot of truth to this, I have proven it over and over. You lose most of your body heat through the top of your head. Keep your head warm and toasty and your body will pump more blood to your extremities. Hands and feet will be much warmer.

For long sitting I use a pair of the super insulated ones. The liners are twice as thick as normal...clunky but warm. I also use the heck out of in the boot Hot Hands Toe Heaters....then I can wear a much lighter better hiking boot.
:) It seems no matter the boot thinsulate level my feet will get cold after 3hrs in the stand. The toe warmers top and bottom of my toes saves my day!

I have a pair of Sorel -40 style. They are good down to about +35. Below that my toes get cold. I'm fine from my feet up. My head is well covered & warm. I do tree stand & slow stalk walking. I have wool socks plus Caballas syn sock liners. Two on each foot. They do help to a point. I guess maybe electric socks are the way to go. A friend uses them & swears by them. He carries an extra set of batteries. Claims that will get him trough the day. *I just don't want to lug extra gear. You would think with all the modern innovations, man on the moon etc. That someone could come up with warm boots.

Dom:
Hope all is well with you and your family.
I always have cold toes. Years ago when I knew it was going to be below freezing I would tape hand warmers to the socks at the bottom of my toes. I also go a pair of electric socks which you can turn on or of. Todays technology they have electronic sole inserts to keep your feet warm. That would probably be your best bet that way you can wear the boots in almost any temp. The only boots that even came close to keeping my feet warm were $400 (20 years ago) hard shell & sole Mountain/Expedition boots that I used for climbing MT. Denali. They won't work for hunting.
Len & Jill

The electronic sole inserts sound interesting. Will have to look into that. We got our bucks, but with another week & a half ( Ends Mov 28 ) of the season left, still looking for elk. Seen lots of cows but we have bull tags. The coming weather forecast is for colder temps. Justt rying to get through the season without loosing my toes.

The electronic sole inserts sound interesting. Will have to look into that. We got our bucks, but with another week & a half ( Ends Mov 28 ) of the season left, still looking for elk. Seen lots of cows but we have bull tags. The coming weather forecast is for colder temps. Justt rying to get through the season without loosing my toes.
Good luck on your elk hunts and hope your feet keep warm!!!!