Who makes warm boots?

Looking for a boot that will keep my feet warm at 30 dg F & lower. I'm OK with what I have down to about 35dg F. I can in-counter temps down to single digits. So what boot will handle these low temps?
A lot of issues here. First spray your feet with powder deodorant to keep them from sweating. Wet feet will get cold fast, especially if you use the electric or chemical boot/foot warmers. Then there is are you hiking/stalking or in a stand or blind. If a blind wear boot you can hike in and carry in a second pair to wear sitting like Muck attic boots. Insulated over boots also work in a blind stand. I used to stash a kids sleeping bag in blinds/permanent stands and slip off my boots and put legs and feet into the bag for the sit.

For hiking/still hunting, schnee's makes some really good cold weather boots, but a bit costly and with increased weight. Stand hunting in Canada years ago I hauled in snowmobile boots and switched out when I got into the blind. Good luck!

I hope you don't mind me asking a question in this post.

Covid has left me very weak with breathing issues so I am looking for knew light weight hunting boots. I can't walk long distance in my current hunting boots that do need to be replaced.

Any suggestions?

Looking for a boot that will keep my feet warm at 30 dg F & lower. I'm OK with what I have down to about 35dg F. I can in-counter temps down to single digits. So what boot will handle these low temps?
Boots are a very subjective thing, one man will swear by one while another swears his are the best. I agree with many that have replied here, it completely depends on your intended purpose. I live in extreme North Eastern Washington State. During Winter months I routinely encounter temps of -10 degrees during the day. Hiking / walking will obviously keep your feet warmer than sitting in a stand for hours on end. That being said, for me personally, I have found the Hoffman 10" Hunter to be the best all around boot for me. My feet stay warm while sitting for extended periods of time but they do not overheat if I am putting on the miles. They have held up to years of hard use thus far and have never let me down once. I hope this helps, best of luck finding the right boot. Stay safe out there.

For elk hunts where you will be moving a lot, remember to also bring a pair of fresh socks to change out if you get too warm and sweat. Also, make sure your boots are not too snug, one thing I have seen too often is people layering socks on their feet and making their boots too tight causing a blood flow restriction. Without blood flow, warmth will wane.

The warmest boots I have and use here in Montana are Cabelas Iron Ridge Outfitter 800 gram. I use the winter socks from First Lite with those and I am PLENTY warm.

In a tree stand or sitting for long periods I use toe warmer packs.

@Hespco I didn't read through all of the responses, with that being said I would take a look at the whites pac boots!

When the temps drop I slip those on, VERY warm!!!

A lot of issues here. First spray your feet with powder deodorant to keep them from sweating. Wet feet will get cold fast, especially if you use the electric or chemical boot/foot warmers. Then there is are you hiking/stalking or in a stand or blind. If a blind wear boot you can hike in and carry in a second pair to wear sitting like Muck attic boots. Insulated over boots also work in a blind stand. I used to stash a kids sleeping bag in blinds/permanent stands and slip off my boots and put legs and feet into the bag for the sit.

For hiking/still hunting, schnee's makes some really good cold weather boots, but a bit costly and with increased weight. Stand hunting in Canada years ago I hauled in snowmobile boots and switched out when I got into the blind. Good luck!
This is great advice. All of it.

First, my feet have always been cold. My hands take a close second. Now that I'm on blood thinners, my feet really suffer. We just went goose hunting this past weekend and I wasn't sure I was going to make it back to the truck since I couldn't feel my toes.

I can vouch for the Muck Arctic Sport boots. I like them for stand hunting or stalking, snow blowing the driveway, etc. They're tall enough to keep your calf warm, which keeps the blood that flows around your ankle warm, which lets your feet stay warmer longer. For some reason, the insulation does "break down" over the years, so you'll need to replace them. I think I'm going on 10 years with my current pair, and they're due to be replaced.

Second recommendation is the Rocky Gear #7454. They've got 1200 grams of Thinsulate in them. Downside, I can't wear them unless the temperature is below 25F (they are that warm). They're a stiff, almost pack-like boot, but they are the warmest boots I've ever owned. When temps get around zero or below, my feet getting cold is my last concern. I've had several pairs of "K Sorels" over the years, and I prefer the Rocky's.

I'll end with one last recommendation: regardless of your final boot choice : always take an extra pair of socks. They don't take up much room in your pack, and dry feet in warm boots will make for a much more pleasant experience. With the Muck boots, I've hiked into my stand in other boots, changed my socks, then put on the Mucks, and sat all day without an issue (temps varying from 20-35).

Look at Schnee's Pac Boots.
I agree but would go with the Schnee's Extreme 13" pac boot or the Kenetrek 13" Grizzlies with either boot add a pair of the Kenetrek Alaska super heavyweight Over the calf socks. I've packed with both and sat on snow for hours in both. I also agree with the comment on a good hat. When sitting still for hours keep your head warm but not sweating.

Sorrel pack boots and Kamiks will keep you warm. I've worn Sorrels in -20F situations where most of one's time was spent sitting or standing at spectator events. Try the Cutter Races in Jackson Hole in February!