Whidden Dies

top notch! I bought several of their clickable dies and had several dies custom made by them. It might take them a day to get back with you on a phone call but they don't have a whole lot of people answering phones and work in the machines. Right now for custom dies they are 16 to 18 weeks out.They have a variety of specialize stems for their seater die and they will also make you a stem for your bullet choice.

They are my first choice in dies and have several sets. You email, you get an answer within an hour. You call and you often get someone to answer the phone at the least will call back asap. I've emailed and called within the last 6 months and had great cs each time.
John is a good man and he gets my business before any company.

i only have a seating die for my 6.5 creed. got sick of my cheap rcbs seater varying seating depth with every cartridge. the micrometer seater is awesome! set it once and you're done for however many you want to load. It's big and easy to use, easy to see marks every thou for seating. Next i'll be ordering sets for all my cartridges, but that'll take a while to collect them all.

I've got 7 FL dies some complete sets some just FL sizer, im slowly converting to inline wilson seater not because I don't like his seater just for the ease of taking the press with me to the range and doing seating depth test.
I've read some complaints on the internet but I don't have any, currently having a 30-28 FL sizer die being made.
As far as I'm concerned there better than the Reddings i got for about the same money.

have multiple dies from them some custom some saami spec. they do not size as much and wont overwork your brass but if you run a lot of warm to hotter loads you will eventually not be able to size your brass enough and will get premature pressure signs but still have good primer pockets. if you run normal pressures these dies work great by not overworking brass and increasing the brass life
I highly recommend them if you understand how they work

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.