Which muzzle brake on a .300WM?

If the muzzle diameter is 5/8 then my slabbed mini magnum muscle brake would work out perfect for it. Its designed for sporter weight barrels. I just ran out a few days ago but Len has them for sale on his online store. I should have some more in stock mid next week. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get a hold of me.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
www.piercisionrifles.com

I'll check it out I might just do that. $20 cheaper than the surefire haha. It'll be a few weeks before we make the decision anyway; getting new optics for both of our rifles first. And I might pick up a bipod.

gills on the side; holes on the top; solid bottom. Controls recoil, reduces muzzle rise, keeps you clean from blowing dirt all over yourself when shooting prone.

I'll check it out I might just do that. $20 cheaper than the surefire haha. It'll be a few weeks before we make the decision anyway; getting new optics for both of our rifles first. And I might pick up a bipod.

The muscle brake should serve you very well. Here's my Savage 111F in .300 Win Mag with sporter barrel and Holland's QD muzzle brake.

1024091042b.jpg

(http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f85/filled-my-antelope-tag-today-48081/)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.